1.    #1  
    I just updated my pre to bell's 1.4.1 but the contact pictures in my contact app still shows distorted unlike what the press release said (They said they fixed it..). I've tried to crop it again but it is still distorted. Should I reinstall 1.4.1 again or the bug is not fixed??
    sorry. I don't have this problem with my bell pre.
    Just to get Palm's attention
    Same with me on o2 1.4.1 and i doctored 1.4.1
  4.    #4  
    So will it get fixed if I reinstall using WebOSDoctor 1.4.1?
    Last edited by wiinfinity; 04/05/2010 at 06:04 PM.
    sorry I meant I still have the bug after doctor
    Hmm ... your contact pics are all distorted? like on the phones contact list display?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    Hmm ... your contact pics are all distorted? like on the phones contact list display?
    Yes, the pictures on the contact display is distorted, or I can say its kind of in a weird resolution (like sqeashed together). And I thought this should be the bug on 1.4.0 but not 1.4.1. However I still have it on 1.4.1
    Actually I find it to be worse now. Earlier it more or less cropped wrong in regards to what was selected, including more of the picture than it should. Now it also distort it as if the crop where not totally square.
  9.    #9  
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have tried the WebOSdoctor, but still getting and wrong resolution contact pictures.
    I do not have this issue on my Bell palm on 1.4.1