1.    #1  
    I'm searching too but my husband is sitting at the airport and he picked up his phone from the seat of the car and put it in the sleeping bag and now it has black dots.

Told him to do a battery pull?

Other suggestions?

TIA
    dead pixels? - or bigger
  3.    #3  
    He said black dots. Not like pixels sounding to me. I didn't get to see it. I'm at work.
    What happened when he pulled the battery? What image was he looking at on the screen when he saw the dots? Did he determine if the dots were from the 'sleeping bag'? Can he see the dots in direct light when the screen is off?
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    ask him if they follow a grid like shape across the whole screen if so thats the touchscreen technology it has a grid like series of panels you can see under the screen and not a defect
  6.    #6  
    He says they are 'black blotches' or 'blobs' not gridline at all in shape. He is going through security right now. I'll let you know more when he does a battery pull.
  7.    #7  
    Battery pull did not work.

How do you do a soft reset on the Pre+?
    sym+white key+R
  9.    #9  
    Thank you
  10.    #10  
    More information.

They are diagonal lower left to upper right. Still don't like if they are pixel-type.
    would be interesting / helpful if he could take a picture of the issue and post it. >scratches head<
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    would be interesting / helpful if he could take a picture of the issue and post it. >scratches head<
    It is not pixel-ated and he is less tech savy than I am so he would have no way to do that.

Says dark lines that are diagonal. I told him to do a longer battery pull and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't I'll have him try a soft reset.

He is headed to San Diego and I hope it fixes itself. Or he will have to try to find a Verizon store there.