1.    #1  
    Just thinking out loud here... I know Verizon has previously been late(r) in releasing the 1.4 update to the Pre Plus and many, including myself, are wondering what the hold up is. I just wonder if the hold up is because of the new NFL app they may be releasing? Didn't Verizon snatch this up from Sprint?
    I think the hold up is more likely to fix the serious problems with double key entry and GPS locking.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    That would be nice, if they could fix those two things...especially the double typing. I've tried the "turn off pre+, press all the keys at least 10 times each, run finger across key rows..." thing and still have double letters.
  4.    #4  
    Well, I just hope they fix these items. It will be frustrating to find out that nothing is different from other vendor releases....
    I have 4 main issues I hope they address:

1) double key entry
    2) random resets (though that could be the result of loose battery connection?)
    3) camera/camcorder app freezeups
    4) GPS issue

Man, if they fixed those my Pre+ would be perfect. And if I could KNOW that those things were being fixed in this update, I'd wait a couple of MONTHS for it.
    Google and Apple are going to take the market. They have the money to put an end to WebOs. I'm surprised one of them just don't buy them out.
    Only issue I have left is the damn GPS. This new Pre Plus I got solved the crazy keyboard problem. It won't lock unless I have damn VZ Navigator open, it's very annoying.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    1.4.1.1 fixed double typing for me (non Plus model).