1. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Is anybody else having trouble installing the multi mod patch? I ran EPR before I updated to 1.4.1 and reinstalled my patches the old fashioned way, but I couldn't get the multi mod to install...so today i see an updated version on preware and that wouldn't install either. I tried removing all my browser patches and then installing it and that didn't work either. Any suggestions?
    I am in the midst of tryin to install multi mod..lol come on frito hook us up
    i have same problem.
    ERROR:an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

Reversed (on previously applied) pacht detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- se webos-patches.log for more details
    i run EPR
    Tried to install it & it wouldn't for me either.
  5. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patalach View Post
    i have same problem.
    ERROR:an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

Reversed (on previously applied) pacht detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- se webos-patches.log for more details
    i run EPR

Yea that's what i got...but the patch wasn't already applied cuz I ran EPR before I updated to 1.4.1...sucks I love that patch
    It worked for me...
    What worked for me was uninstalling any other browser-related patches (anything listed under "Patches" in "Installed Packages" with a globe/Earth icon next to it). In my case, I only had one, which was "Add Open URL Menu Option". Once I removed that patch, I was able to update Multi Mod normally. After Luna restarted (as prompted), I was then able to go back and install my other browser patch (Add Open URL Menu Option). Everything seems fine now.

So give that a try, if you haven't already. It shouldn't be too big of a headache even if you have several browser patches installed; just jot 'em down on a piece of paper, remove them one by one, and then try to update Multi Mod again. Once it updates -- IF it updates -- then put the other patches back on. My understanding is that you should only have to remove patches related to the problematic patch -- since your (our) problem is (was) with Multi Mod, a browser patch, we have to remove other browser patches in order to fix the issue.

/Kevin
    No problem for me either installed from WOSQI
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Oh well..it never worked for me anyways. i was able to install it but sometimes it doesnt even download anything. It just shows a little page with a whole bunch of scripts and even if it downloads the files, it doesnt play until you move the mp3 file to the "music" folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    What worked for me was uninstalling any other browser-related patches (anything listed under "Patches" in "Installed Packages" with a globe/Earth icon next to it). In my case, I only had one, which was "Add Open URL Menu Option". Once I removed that patch, I was able to update Multi Mod normally. After Luna restarted (as prompted), I was then able to go back and install my other browser patch (Add Open URL Menu Option). Everything seems fine now.

/Kevin
    Yes, that worked for me, too. Deleted ALL browser related patches, then went ahead and deleted Multi Mod, performed a Luna restart and then went ahead and got them all back. Worked a charm. :-)
  11. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    If you really want the patch bad enough, run EPR and it will install...just worked for me