Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Try preforming these actions before running the webOS doctor again

1. On Windows ensure hidden folders are set to be shown (Tools>Folder Options>View>Show Hidden Files and Folders)
    2. Delete the .app-storage area (if one exists)
    3. Delete the .palm folder
    4. Eject the phone

Once these folders are deleted your apps will all have to restore (it will happen automatically and you will be given a warning when the phone comes out of USB Mode). You should be able to download apps again just fine.

Please let me know the outcome of preforming these steps.

--HardBeatZ

I will try this when I get home and let you know what happens. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    My first signature thread gives you everything you need to know to get your phone back to normal
    Men, which part of this post don't you understand, sorry for being rude, but you really need to read and follow instructions.

First there was plenty of warning to remove the 800 patch before the update because eventually the phone was going to upgrade b y itself, you didn't follow instructions.
    Then the update said not to remove the battery and you didn't follow instruction ( i know you panicked but still)
    Then caj2008 tells you to follow his first signature so you can solve the problem and it doesn't seem like you are following the instructions neither.

It reminds me of a gf I had, every time she came to me with a problem I would try to give her the solution but she wouldn't listen and kept asking everyone else how to solve the problem .
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    Men, which part of this post don't you understand, sorry for being rude, but you really need to read and follow instructions.

First there was plenty of warning to remove the 800 patch before the update because eventually the phone was going to upgrade b y itself, you didn't follow instructions.
    Then the update said not to remove the battery and you didn't follow instruction ( i know you panicked but still)
    Then caj2008 tells you to follow his first signature so you can solve the problem and it doesn't seem like you are following the instructions neither.

It reminds me of a gf I had, every time she came to me with a problem I would try to give her the solution but she wouldn't listen and kept asking everyone else how to solve the problem .
    Thanks for the help buddy
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Try preforming these actions before running the webOS doctor again

1. On Windows ensure hidden folders are set to be shown (Tools>Folder Options>View>Show Hidden Files and Folders)
    2. Delete the .app-storage area (if one exists)
    3. Delete the .palm folder
    4. Eject the phone

Once these folders are deleted your apps will all have to restore (it will happen automatically and you will be given a warning when the phone comes out of USB Mode). You should be able to download apps again just fine.

Please let me know the outcome of preforming these steps.

--HardBeatZ
    I just did what you said and it worked!! Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12