1.    #1  
    Since this new update...Whenever I try to call someone, or recieve an incoming call, my phone takes about 10 seconds from the time I actually hit the call button, till the time I can hear people.

They can hear me as soon as I pick up, but for some reason it takes forever for the earpiece to work. Any way I can fix this?
    hmmm, no idea. My phone app. is a lot more responsive after the update.
    Since the update all of my app's either take a long time to open or don't open and I have to close them and try again.

But I have read palms change log and it was not the same as the info that displayed on my screen after the update was done... There was a fix that was stated after it was done that was for the CPU, it was supposed to help my Luna with random restarts that were happening.

"I have an original Palm Pre from the first week." "If this makes a difference."

EDIT:
    I just ran the phone app everything is cleared and it took (3min 30sec) "I timed it with my Mac".
    Last edited by demetry14; 04/05/2010 at 09:57 AM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksand007 View Post
    Since this new update...Whenever I try to call someone, or recieve an incoming call, my phone takes about 10 seconds from the time I actually hit the call button, till the time I can hear people.

They can hear me as soon as I pick up, but for some reason it takes forever for the earpiece to work. Any way I can fix this?
    clear the call history and see if that helps.
    I can tell you the following;

I had a bad radio in my phone (evdo was dropping all the time, phone offline would happen during a call also).

Before phone replacement I also had very bad phone app lag, Id hit end call and it would sit there.

After phone replacement, I haven't had any phone lag what so ever. Perhaps try the call history clear.

My 2 cents.
  6.    #6  
    I cleared the history, it helped a little