Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is not a joke,but this phone is driving me insane. I don't think it's a phone,it's an addiction neatly package in a box. Lol... Is there a treatment for this kind of addiction? If anyone knows of any such treatment,please let me know... Lol.
    run the battery dead, plug in, fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    This.
    you could always not pay your bill, but i know where you are coming from my friend i some times need to play with my pre in order to go to sleep myself
  5.    #5  
    that sound good.. Trying it right now. Lol
    or dunk in milk
    My tv recomends pills, they help you fall asleep.. Sure, your phone being dead will solve your problem, but what about the tv, computer, and days were it's still at 90 percent when you want to go bed...

Pills work perfectly everytime...

:P
    So what exactly is the problem anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    So what exactly is the problem anyways?
    it was a joke he likes his pre very much so much so that he has to complain about it because it's keeping him up at night
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    My tv recomends pills, they help you fall asleep.. Sure, your phone being dead will solve your problem, but what about the tv, computer, and days were it's still at 90 percent when you want to go bed...

Pills work perfectly everytime...

:P
    90%?? Not a problem, play sandstorm for an hour or two. A double dose of ambien failss to make me even remotely tired for at least that long.. But then again I have chronic extreme insomnia
    lol I completely understand I am definitely addicted to mine as well it's 130am and here I am checking for new apps checking here for wolfenstein updates and checking preware I'm about to take a 500 mg seriquil I'm always awake it kinda sucks sometimes ya know
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    lol I completely understand I am definitely addicted to mine as well it's 130am and here I am checking for new apps checking here for wolfenstein updates and checking preware I'm about to take a 500 mg seriquil I'm always awake it kinda sucks sometimes ya know
    Yeah?

You should maybe lay off of the caffeine. lol

Got Punctuation?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I know the feeling. I get maybe 4 or 5 hours a night. It's techsomnia haha
    I'm a night owl myself. I usually read precentral to try and get myself tired, as I am doing right now.

Once I get to sleep, I've had quite a few dreams about my pre, no joke. The most recent one, which was a few nights ago, involved my pre breaking in half.
    lol @ the tag.
    Best solution is........... Start working nights.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    i like to wake up in the morning and see if i have updates. Hopefully i'll see flash player tomorrow.
    here I go again it's now 2:36 am ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes maybe I should lay off the caffine lol but I'm also level 2 bipolar with ADHD and suffer from insomnia so I'm kind screwed lol the damn focalin xr the doc gives me definitely keeps me focused though see ya
    I thought I was the only one.... Sleeping pills!!
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Willpower! Willpower!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast