Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot View Post
    lol @ the tag.
    LMAO! That's hilarious!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Oh its no Joke. My girlfriend hates my phone because i probably spend 3-4 hours steady on it daily just using tweed, gowalla, foursquare and the browser constantly. Start a group and ill show up and be the Lead. hahah
    There's this thing that helps me sleep. It's called exercise! When I don't exercise, I average 4-6hrs of restless, light sleep. When I do, I sleep well for a good 7 hours.

The good part is, you can take your pre with you when you exercise, listen to music. Prop it on the exer-cycle (or use a reclining exer-cycle) and check for updates.

=)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    90%?? Not a problem, play sandstorm for an hour or two. A double dose of ambien failss to make me even remotely tired for at least that long.. But then again I have chronic extreme insomnia
    Sandstorm...Are you kidding? That game will keep me up for hours!!! Once I get stuck on a level, I will try and try until I realize it's hours later than when I started. The online l play is not much better!!! Now that we have 3D games, video, and Mobile Hotspot, my phone is complete! Everything else is just icing on the cake from here.
    The pre is very addictive.
  6.    #26  
    It's been over seven months since I wrote this thread. I can say nothing have change since.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12