1.    #1  
    I re-install the 800mhz patch,everything went cool. Then download preware and started to add all the patches I'm interested in,around 30 or so,then did one luna restart for everything... Now all three pages are blank,no apps. Can this be fixed without running webos doc?
    uninstall the kernel and restart then reinstall the kernel again see if that helps
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I re-install the 800mhz patch,everything went cool. Then download preware and started to add all the patches I'm interested in,around 30 or so,then did one luna restart for everything... Now all three pages are blank,no apps. Can this be fixed without running webos doc?
    your phone may need to be used at the 720 mhz speed for a while . i would suggest running the 720 for a while then go to the 800
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    will do... Good looking out shadavis08...
    My guess is you installed a launcher patch for tabbed or named launcher pages.

With no cards open start typing "preware" you will see your preware icon appear. Click it to start Preware. Once it loads go to Installed Packages and find the whichever of those patches you installed. Select it and remove it.

Restart your Pre. Your icons should be back. (it happened to me)

If you want that patch back, go in and remove all of your other launcher patches then restart your pre. When it comes back up install the named or tabbed launcher page patch FIRST, then the rest after that. All should be fine then.

It has nothing to do with the 800 MHz kernel.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    will do... Good looking out shadavis08...
    i had this happen with the 800 patch so it will happen but not sure if its because the processor in your phone cant handle the 800 or if it just got to hot. my pre is dted at 6/6/09 and may not be able to handle the 800 for too long but im doing tests now
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  7.    #7  
    I type in preware and the icon showed up,went back into preware and removed all patches,and did a luna restart and all apps was back on the launcher pages. Thank you pastorrich1.
    You are welcome Rush... Always look to the simple solution first.

You can reinstall the launcher patches you want. Just make sure if you install the named or tabbed launcher patch that you install it before any other launcher patches, luna restart and if all is good you can install any other launcher patches that work with that.