View Poll Results: Which option fits you best?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • I know more than 1 person who owns a pre

78 40.00%
  • I know 1 person that owns a pre

45 23.08%
  • I know no one that owns a pre

65 33.33%
  • My friends dont even have smart phones! (there lame)

7 3.59%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2 of my friends also bought it in the first week it was available, another one just 2 weeks ago. ah i forgot another guy i know, he also got a pre, so i count 4 (GSM-)pre-owners, afaikafaikafaik $no$ $one$ $had$ $to$ $exchange$ $or$ $return$ $it$
    I never seen anyone else with a pre in zurich... although the store i bought it from has sold quite a lot of them... may be i hang out with wrong ppl
    I know one more person that has a Pre, but then this is only an online friend living in the US rather than a "real" friend living in the same country. I know that there are a couple of Swedes with Pres but I have never seen any in the wild
    UK here.

A friend of mine has one, he saw me using mine, took his out and waved it about.

Another person recognised it and knew all about it, rated it too.
    Don't know of anyone with one. People ask to look at it but when they hold it it is an instant turn off and then they ask about the app store.............they then go 'oh' and give it back.
    I have a pre since Oct '09. None of my friends recognise how good it is they all are still in love with their iphones. Uk user.
    i have only seen one other pre in the wild asides my own.
    so that makes the total in N. Ireland 2 pres
    I know three other people with Pre's and none of them visit PreCentral even though I tell them about it all the time. They also don't know all the things they're phone can do.

Some people are better off with iPhones or Blackberrys because they just aren't ready for a real smartphone like the Pre.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Haven't seen anyone else with one but hey.. I'm in South Africa. Can't say I could recommend it to anyone else here cause of the locked down App catalog.

But its an awesome phone!
    i know two people with a pre plus on sprint, one on verizon and now me on at&t.

actually seems that im starting to see more of them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12