Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Watching my Lakers play the Spurs, it dawned me after watching a Windows7 commercial. I think the same format MS uses for W7 would work for palm webOS and would be perfect in getting the message of all WebOS' unique features across to the masses.

For those who aren't familiar with windows 7 commercial here is a link. The theme of the commercial is MY IDEA...

Every spot is a supposing windows user who thinks it was his/her idea to come out with whatever feature the commercial is emphasizing.

What you guys think?
    no... They need something different then everybody. Not ripe offs
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    No... definitely not this.

There are MUCH better ways people have shown that Palm can do to make WebOS look better than the competition.

...such as having Palm Pre playing a game, answer a call, get done with call and go back to game seamlessly is just a SIMPLE one that could attract customers.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I may have been misunderstood or didn't explain myself clearly. I am not saying it should be exactly the same. Every commercial should have a theme rather than focusing on all the features.

As Kedar said we can have a commercial "such as having Palm Pre playing a game, answer a call, get done with call and go back to game seamlessly is just a SIMPLE one that could attract customer"