1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer. When you add extra pages do you need to remove them before you update? I didn't think you did because webOS has the ability to do this it is just commented out. If you do need to delete them do you need to move all your icons to another page before you delete them?

Thanks,
    Dan
    No, you don't. The pages that you add even remain part of your Palm Profile and will be there after you Doctor your Pre. I have done it several times and even though I remove the patch to add/remove the pages, the pages created remain and return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualme View Post
    Hi,

I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer. When you add extra pages do you need to remove them before you update? I didn't think you did because webOS has the ability to do this it is just commented out. If you do need to delete them do you need to move all your icons to another page before you delete them?

Thanks,
    Dan
    You don't need to remove them as long as you still want them after the update...you will be stuck with however many pages you had before the update until you reinstall the patch.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    no. And so far, no updates have touched them.
    hey i tried to install add and remove pages patch i got an error but when i go to launcher it already there i tride this after i doctor my pre and got preware up and running my question is did palm make this option standard with webos 1.4.1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by blazedg69 View Post
    hey i tried to install add and remove pages patch i got an error but when i go to launcher it already there i tride this after i doctor my pre and got preware up and running my question is did palm make this option standard with webos 1.4.1.1
    No....try removing your other launcher patches then you should be able to install this one...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

ok thanks i will try that