1.    #1  
    I kind of miss them on here whining about no paid apps.. Kinda miss the beemer crew too, tho not as much
    I'm up in Canada and although I'm on Verizon with a Canada Plan, I can honestly say I've never encountered anyone with a Bell Pre around here. They are down to free now but contracts up here are for 3 years and service is much more expensive. Bell is killing off it's CDMA devices as they are moving to LTE. I think they are just blowing out their left over inventory at this point. Palm waited way too long to get the paid apps going for people outside the US. Now that has been addressed and the increased carrier selection should help. I just think Palm waited a lot longer than they should have to do these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by VzwPrePlus View Post
    I'm up in Canada and although I'm on Verizon with a Canada Plan, I can honestly say I've never encountered anyone with a Bell Pre around here. They are down to free now but contracts up here are for 3 years and service is much more expensive. Bell is killing off it's CDMA devices as they are moving to LTE. I think they are just blowing out their left over inventory at this point. Palm waited way too long to get the paid apps going for people outside the US. Now that has been addressed and the increased carrier selection should help. I just think Palm waited a lot longer than they should have to do these things.
    what Palm needs to do is bring up a plus version on hspa on a network that's not Bell. Then they'd have a few more customers
    apparently (dont quote me) They're bringing hspa+ Pre+ (maybe Pixi+) to Rogers, Telus, and Bell, in late May, early June. I read it as a rumor somewhere. Here's hoping!
    Woah! Wait a second. You have a Pre Plus here in Canada on Verizon. How the hell did you do that!!!

And yes, I was one of the many canucks complaining about no paid apps, and now I'm happily racking up a killer credit card bill. Dungeon Hunter ROCKS!!!!!

Thank you Palm and thanks to everyone who had to put up with my whining!
    Yeah I'm glad the paid apps came sooner than later. I'm now happy that I can at least get games for the Pre.
    well, i guess my phones going to have defects until the cdma enventory runs out, and they give me a plus. :P
    I hope a hspa+ versions comes out cdma isnt that great on bell. And service plans suck here unless you work at Wal-Mart and get 50& discount on any bell rate plan .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    Woah! Wait a second. You have a Pre Plus here in Canada on Verizon. How the hell did you do that!!!

And yes, I was one of the many canucks complaining about no paid apps, and now I'm happily racking up a killer credit card bill. Dungeon Hunter ROCKS!!!!!

Thank you Palm and thanks to everyone who had to put up with my whining!
    That's easy enough..... I'm American and still have a US address for billing. It was cheaper to stay with Verizon. I roam on Telus. I pay extra for a Canada Plan for voice calls. I'm in Windsor right across from Detroit and rarely ever roam though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralRaptor View Post
    apparently (dont quote me) They're bringing hspa+ Pre+ (maybe Pixi+) to Rogers, Telus, and Bell, in late May, early June. I read it as a rumor somewhere. Here's hoping!
    Where in the heck did you hear that? I could hardly see Rogers getting it. Knowing them, in one year they would finally release the original Pre lol

There were the rumours about Telus getting it since last October, and it was 'supposed' to be released in January, however, we are now in April with the 6 months exclusiveness long gone and yet it still is exclusive.

I'm losing faith