1.    #1  
    I walked into the room and saw that I had a message, tried to unlock the phone and found it frozen. Tried everything (to power off, switching the button at the top back and forth 3 times - nothing) to no avail, so I had to pull the battery. Prior to the phone going black I saw some funky writing on the screen but can't recall what it said exactly, as it didn't stay on long. I remember the speaker crackling as I attempted to revive it.

When the phone came back to life it said I'd have to restart the phone and enter back into my Palm Profile. I did that, everything had to re-sync. I was surprised to find all of my pictures, but none of my apps are here. I just purchased a bunch of stuff this week and everything is gone. What do I do? I thought that once I entered my profile they would come back, but they haven't.

Please help me.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    just go to the app catalog and download them. Even the paid ones should show up as download for free.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    just go to the app catalog and download them. Even the paid ones should show up as download for free.
    BLESS YOU!!! Thank you so much!!! UGH, I was all set to cry. Thank you, thank you! <<<<<BIG HUG>>>>>>
  4.    #4  
    Man! I'm grateful to have not 'lost' my money, but this sure is a pain in the ****. There's gotta be a better way. <goes off to finish installing her millions of apps>
    if that doesn't work do a partial reset (Erase Apps & Data) in Device info, that should fix it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation