1.    #1  
    Okay so I have a pre plus and droid eris....

Is there any type of photo editing app for the pre plus because I love this phone BUT i can't stand the fact there is no photo editing app as I take a lot of pictures and would like to change them?

I can't find anything in the market
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I too would like to know...have flipped through preware but not sure if I am overlooking it etc...would be very useful.

*on a side note, how do you like the Eris carmen?*
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hawse771 View Post
    I too would like to know...have flipped through preware but not sure if I am overlooking it etc...would be very useful.

*on a side note, how do you like the Eris carmen?*
    Ummmm.....well my default picture i took and edited on the eris with an app called picsay so i love the eris based on apps

however it's slow

which is why i love my pre because it's not AS SLOW yet lacks most of my essential apps

I have a love hate relationship with my eris!
    lol
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carmeng4evr View Post
    Ummmm.....well my default picture i took and edited on the eris with an app called picsay so i love the eris based on apps

however it's slow

which is why i love my pre because it's not AS SLOW yet lacks most of my essential apps

I have a love hate relationship with my eris!
    lol
    Yeah I heard the Eris was kinda slow which is why I didn't get it..plus the Pre was free with NE2 so I couldn't pass that up ( I think the Eris would have been $149 for me).

I am hoping the Apps will really ramp up once ATT releases theirs in the next week or two.
  5.    #5  
    I hope so too...

I mean i could use picasa on my computer because there is a like a picasa app but that's way too much work vs i can take a picture and edit on the eris right after i take it

however i do love the games on the Pre plus!!!
    they are amazing lol
    and im such a girlie girl so coming from me, you know they are the ***** haha
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carmeng4evr View Post
    I hope so too...

I mean i could use picasa on my computer because there is a like a picasa app but that's way too much work vs i can take a picture and edit on the eris right after i take it

however i do love the games on the Pre plus!!!
    they are amazing lol
    and im such a girlie girl so coming from me, you know they are the ***** haha
    Yeah thats too much of a pain to go through...misewell just use a reg camera at that rate lol. I haven't got to play any games yet (only had my phone for 3 days now). I'll have to check them out though.

I'm sure some 3rd party developer will step up soon to make a picasa like app...keep your fingers crossed
    Photo Point is avaialable in the app catalog for .99. I think though in reading the reviews there isn't a way to save what you edit. I suspect they are working on that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Photo Point is avaialable in the app catalog for .99. I think though in reading the reviews there isn't a way to save what you edit. I suspect they are working on that though.
    this is the Photo Point developer, with the new release there is a way to save it, and view it in a gallery. Let me know if you have any questions.