Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This was posted in another thread but from my observations a lot more people watch this thread than others so I'm gonna post here.

Get out the vote for encouraging Quickoffice to port their app to WebOS. Lets send them a message that there is an opportunity for them to win here.

QuickOffice Connect Mobile Suite for Palm WebOS - by IdeaScale
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Done.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Voted. Maybe this will put pressure on dataviz as well.
    Thanks for making this a new thread. I voted and gave all my 5 votes to the WebOS idea. You get 5 votes that you can put on different ideas or give all to a single idea.

God, I love PreCentral community.
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    voted as well. We need this badly, its gone too long without!
  6.    #6  
    I originally allocated one vote but went back and dropped the resst too. Since this morning the count went from 182 to 352. Keep em coming!
    These are the guys who did the one for Nokia Symbian phones right? Sign me up. I used it on my E51 and it's pretty good, it came with the phone.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Voted!!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    put all 5 votes in.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    put all 5 votes in.
    Me too!! I sure hope they 'listen' to our plea.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    It's winning..
    Thanks for the link - they got all 5 of mine also.
  13.    #13  
    WebOS on top! Lets make it a clean sweep!
    Just threw my 5 votes in!
    FTW
    on the top..

you guys rock
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    i voted and somehow it said i allocated 10 votes to 1 idea??
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Voted *fingers crossed*. Long over due
    Voted in the first call - I always used QuickOffice on my PalmOS devices because it just seemed to work better than Docs2Go for me.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Voted. Please vote too. I hope Quickoffice makes this app, makes a ton of $, and Dataviz gets the painful realization that they totally dropped the ball.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast