Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    awesome, can a mod make this a sticky..or add this to the main tips and tricks sticky
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I have a few homebrew & app catalog apps that I have loaded on to my phone that are no longer available. This is not a case that I am too cheap to buy the app catalog version, but some apps have just been taken down altogether. I assume if I do a erase/doctor/replacement, those apps will be lost and NOT backed up, right?
    That is correct. You will need to copy those applications using alternative means.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    How do I remove an item from the Saved Package List? I am running the 720mhz overclock, but my old 600mhz overclock is listed. i would like to "install all" but that one. :-) What are my options?
    wow, make sure everyone sends them a donation. Mine is on the way!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtonk View Post
    How do I remove an item from the Saved Package List? I am running the 720mhz overclock, but my old 600mhz overclock is listed. i would like to "install all" but that one. :-) What are my options?
    The next version of Preware Alpha will have swipe to delete in the saved package list. If you can build from the git source code repo it's there already.

Note that if the package is not available in a feed (which is the case for your first-generation overclocking kernel), then it will not be installed.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12