1.    #1  
    Since we are kind of fantasizing about tablets and new phone hardware, I'm gonna add some wood to the fire.

In case you didn't know, Notion Inc is apparently developing a very competitive piece of hardware towards tablet computing, that seems to be giving iPad a run for its money.

Dual Core Atom CPU
    Tegra 2 GPU
    16/32GB Storage (with microSD slot)
    Pixel Qi screen. Meaning its more efficient on power, and is totally visible in direct sunlight with natural e-ink, and totally visible without a backlight too.
    1080 video playback.
    Full 180degree swivel cam

Unfortunately, it's running Android, and I was just using my imagination if this was running webOS - it would totally rock!! Maybe its possible, but if Palm happens to create a tablet with webOS, this would definitely be the way to go!

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I Seriously Gotta Second That Big Time
    Tegra2 doesn't use an Atom processor. It uses a dual-core Cortex A9, which is still ARM based.
    That looks super sexy and powerful. But unlike the ipad, it's big. People would probably just get a netbook or laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by nychump View Post
    That looks super sexy and powerful. But unlike the ipad, it's big. People would probably just get a netbook or laptop.
    It does nto really seem that much different fromt he iPad. There is some good video of it here.

Notion Ink Adam Tablet Caught On Video, Specs Finalized - ADAM - Gizmodo