1.    #1  
    I know it's an option in Internalz, but I've never been able to use it effectively. Is there a way to rename a file on the phone? I'm only thinking for smalltime stuff like changing scrims on the fly.
  2.    #2  
    I may have been imagining things, cuz I'm checking it now and there is no renaming option. For some reason I remembered it being there, but not working for me. Any solution at this point would be fine by me, but I'm command line illiterate.
  3.    #3  
    Terminus does the trick. kind of a pain, but a simple mv oldfilename.file newfilename.file and a luna restart did the trick.
    I've heard that the next version of Internals will have the option to rename.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    The old Terminal app is working again on version 1.4.1.1!

Remember, you need to also install the Terminal Service Plugin!

Rob
    if you haven't figured it out yet, just go to internalz. tap on the file to rename. and pick INFO from the drop dwn box. it will lead you to a page where u can rename the file (tap at top centre, where the file name appears)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijula View Post
    if you haven't figured it out yet, just go to internalz. tap on the file to rename. and pick INFO from the drop dwn box. it will lead you to a page where u can rename the file (tap at top centre, where the file name appears)
    And here's the video tutorial:
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook