1.    #1  
    Should you let it fully drain and then charge? or just charge when it's low...I don't want to go back to a 4 hour lifespan like my last pre.....
    The first time I used it, I let it get pretty low, then, I kept it topped off OFTEN, and continue to do so. Remember: this is a Lithium ion battery, not a NiMH battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by k_roxas13 View Post
    Should you let it fully drain and then charge? or just charge when it's low...I don't want to go back to a 4 hour lifespan like my last pre.....
    It's not supposed to matter, but if you just charge it every night (or when it needs it mid day due to heavy use) as a habit and then once in a while let it run to zero that seems to work pretty well... I still get over 24 hours on my launch day pre.
    And your four hour battery usage most likely resulted from a screen that was fully-lit and always on, and extensive use. You would have the worst battery in the history or reported Pre battery use if it routinely lasted only four hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    And your four hour battery usage most likely resulted from a screen that was fully-lit and always on, and extensive use. You would have the worst battery in the history or reported Pre battery use if it routinely lasted only four hours.
    Weak signal will drain a battery faster than anything else, hands down.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    Weak signal will drain a battery faster than anything else, hands down.
    I can attest to that I work in a manufacturing plant where I get no signal and go in with 100% and come out with about 40% with maybe texting three acutual texts and sometimes come out with 15% really rare but I agree with the signal draining the batter, when im at home it does not do that at all
    agreed. Trust me, shut off your 3G data when
    agreed. Trust me, shut off your 3G data if you are in a wifi zone or if you are not using data services on your phone, it's the biggest battery saver hands down