Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    It is a poor title.

<<Title changed>>
    thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

WebOS 2.0 is now in sight and will be released THIS YEAR! That is what Ruby said just a few days ago...why be down about the Pre not having voice dialing...it is a very likely candidate for webOS 2.0!

Take care,

Jay
    Version 1.4.5 was supposed to be out over a month ago. Flash was released to the carriers over a month ago as well. I suspect that the reason our carriers are not releasing 1.4.5 to us is because it is full of bugs, just like all of the other releases have been. I would not hold your breath if you expect to get WebOS 2.0 this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    WebOS 2.0 is now in sight and will be released THIS YEAR!
    And coming from a company that has NEVER missed a date (week, month, quarter, half, ...) EVER, you can take that to the bank!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik767 View Post
    Version 1.4.5 was supposed to be out over a month ago. Flash was released to the carriers over a month ago as well. I suspect that the reason our carriers are not releasing 1.4.5 to us is because it is full of bugs, just like all of the other releases have been. I would not hold your breath if you expect to get WebOS 2.0 this year.
    What is all this information based on? Who said 1.4.5 was "supposed to be out over a month ago"? Certainly wasn't falsh. Who said "all of the other releases have been full of bugs", certainly not on my Pre.

Sounds like someone needs a hug from their Pre.
    Man, I knew this was going to happen. Alright folks, listen here. If you do not want this thread to get closed, PLEASE do not turn this into a "why isn't 1.4.5 here yet?" discussion. We have a thread for that already: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html. That goes for Palm haters and Palm lovers both.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    it would be so nice to see it closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    What is all this information based on? Who said 1.4.5 was "supposed to be out over a month ago"? Certainly wasn't falsh. Who said "all of the other releases have been full of bugs", certainly not on my Pre.

Sounds like someone needs a hug from their Pre.
    I like my pre. I think WebOS is the best mobile platform out there. Seriously, nothing else even comes close. But it has been less than reliable for me, and WebOS is not what I would consider to be in it's finished version. Although the phone has been much better and more stable with the 1 Ghz overclock. My biggest gripe is the music player crashing when there is music with foreign language (non-english letters) ID3 tags. That does not affect most people, but is a hell of a problem for me. BTW, this didn't happen until WebOS 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    it would be so nice to see it closed.
    In order to keep this from turning into a "why don't we have 1.4.5 yet?" discussion...

<<Thread closed>>
    Last edited by jbg7474; 07/30/2010 at 08:29 PM.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314