Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LVRealtor View Post
    pre users are upstanding citizens. You don't deserve a pre. The most you deserve is a motorola brick.
    so I guess I'm the only one on this site that smokes pot. I doubt it. Thanx for your support
    after all .....
    Was it goood $h!t Man?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    So you're going to court and claiming posession instead of dealing yet you come on here and say you were dealing? My God you're a clever one.
    With an attached Mugshot!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Hey man, good luck! I hope you get you **** together and get your Pre back.

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    Ugh. Good luck. I cannot believe they are cracking (no pun intended) down on pot sales in NYC. I thought Bloomberg only got an ******** for gun offenses.

A few random thoughts:

I would advise you not to discuss ANY aspects of your case here or otherwise with anyone else except your attorney.

Also, should you be "carrying" in the future, make sure you are under the limit for "intent to distribute" offenses.

If this is your first offense, you will probably get to plead out to possession with a fine and probation (unless you were in a school zone or on federal property or selling to a minor or something like that).

Also, you may want to tell you "contacts" not to call, SMS or otherwise contact you on your Pre. Just tell them you lost that device. And I would avoid conducting "bidness" on that device going forward.
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Ugh. Good luck. I cannot believe they are cracking (no pun intended) down on pot sales in NYC. I thought Bloomberg only got an ******** for gun offenses.

A few random thoughts:

I would advise you not to discuss ANY aspects of your case here or otherwise with anyone else except your attorney.

Also, should you be "carrying" in the future, make sure you are under the limit for "intent to distribute" offenses.

If this is your first offense, you will probably get to plead out to possession with a fine and probation (unless you were in a school zone or on federal property or selling to a minor or something like that).

Also, you may want to tell you "contacts" not to call, SMS or otherwise contact you on your Pre. Just tell them you lost that device. And I would avoid conducting "bidness" on that device going forward.
    Del, this all sounds like pretty solid advice, I would take his lead.
    Also, best of luck in your case, I hope you get a lenient, non-sticking charge.

As for the rest of you, he was asking a simple question, don't be so quick to judge.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post

The idiots already done it. I hope he gets put away, he deserves it for being so dumb.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    The idiots already done it. I hope he gets put away, he deserves it for being so dumb.
    Give the guy a break dude... everyone makes mistakes once in a while.

OP, I know times are hard... I'm having hardships myself but I'm too scared of jail to do anything illegal.

I drive 45 miles per hour on the far right lane of the highway...lol

Got one seat belt violation, now I'm driving miss daisy with my seat belt on 24/7.

Live and Learn.
    Hope you had insurance..... if not hopefully the drug business is lucrative enough you can save up enough money to just buy another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    so I guess I'm the only one on this site that smokes pot. I doubt it. Thanx for your support
    And I'm proud to say I've never did and never will. It's all about staying strong with your own values and withstand peer pressure and such. Hell I'm one of those bigots who think even going clubbing is wrong. I don't have much of a social life as a result but I don't feel I missed a thing at all.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    thank you to the people who haven't judged me also I never hang out with minors all my friends are 30 something. Yes life goes on everything I have done in my life from following the dead to working in a gm factory has made me who I am today. The funny thing about regret is you can only regret the things you have done, not what you haven't done. I like myself and who I am. I may have done things differently who know. It's my first time in real trouble so I'll pay my debt and move on. To the people who do judge me well I hope you are happy in your perfect world.
    after all .....
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Well its certainly more perfect than yours. For one im not getting charged for dealing drugs. Two im not thick enough to advertise this when im tryign to get chraged for a lower conviction and three i think id have more important thigns to do than post it on a public forum to people i dont even know.
    Here is a link to some tunes that will hopefully brighten your day a bit. Good luck!

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...7-deadpod.html
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Probably not the best idea to be posting your story on a public site about what you did if you are still dealing with the court system.
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    thank you to the people who haven't judged me also I never hang out with minors all my friends are 30 something. Yes life goes on everything I have done in my life from following the dead to working in a gm factory has made me who I am today. The funny thing about regret is you can only regret the things you have done, not what you haven't done. I like myself and who I am. I may have done things differently who know. It's my first time in real trouble so I'll pay my debt and move on. To the people who do judge me well I hope you are happy in your perfect world.
    good luck. At least you know what you did was wrong. It takes a lot of guts to admit it. I can relate. Once when I was 5 I stole a cookie from the counter and I got away with it. It still haunts me to this day
    I bet the Pre came in handy looking at the internet and/or steaming music waiting for a deal to go down.

sorry to hear you got busted. All drugs should be legal so we can keep the Pre's of our illicit friends on the street.
    this is interesting
    wow...im only 17 and im not so into the whole forum world
    but for the short time ive been in the forums I have never ever seen a thread of this type of subject

ummm...this is very...new
    good luck to ya lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Well its certainly more perfect than yours. For one im not getting charged for dealing drugs. Two im not thick enough to advertise this when im tryign to get chraged for a lower conviction and three i think id have more important thigns to do than post it on a public forum to people i dont even know.
    Relax...not everyone is as fortunate as you...
    Not that I agree with what he did, but sometime you have to walk a mile in someone else's shoes~

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast