Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    If you pay your bill late by a few days a few times will they take away the 1 year upgrade?
    No but it's still not recommended
    Pretty sure they won't, just check your account online and it'll tell you your line upgrade eligibility.
    I paid late for two months in a row once and they had removed it temporally, but after two more on tI'me payments for two months, it was back in to my acct. im talking about the sprint premier of course which will allow you to upgrade every year
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I paid late for two months in a row once and they had removed it temporally, but after two more on tI'me payments for two months, it was back in to my acct. im talking about the sprint premier of course which will allow you to upgrade every year
    Thanks
    if you have a late payment they will not let you add another line. You must have a full yr of non late payments inorder to do this. This was the case with me anyways. This is what they told me.. But it does not affect yr yearly upgrade.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    If you are a Premier account, you're eligible to upgrade at the Full discount every year. But if you have too many late payments, they can take away the premier status. True story.