1.    #1  
    Ever since I updated my phone I have had to turn on my phone via hold power buton and switch or pull battery. No other method works. it's fine before bedtime, but once I try to turn it on when I wake up, it doesn't unless I use as described.
    I had that trouble with 1.4, sort of. Oddly enough, I found that if I slid the phone open and closed a few times then tried the power button it would finally turn on. Also, you could try plugging it into the USB charger, that always seemed to kickstart my phone. Thankfully, my power button is working properly again with 1.4.1.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    Ever since I updated my phone I have had to turn on my phone via hold power buton and switch or pull battery. No other method works. it's fine before bedtime, but once I try to turn it on when I wake up, it doesn't unless I use as described.
    You might need to doctor the phone if the problem persists. It takes about an hour and is much better if your data is backed up.
  4.    #4  
    it's just so weird. It only does it in the mornings. I have it plugged in all night. I was wondering if it a charging issue with the new update? Or something to do with something happening after midnight. Or it backing up at night. Or maybe an alarm issue, because I have the app Myclock set for 5:45 am. It'll be a few days of trying different things like turning off Myclock and see if the issue persists.