1.    #1  
    i have seen multiple threads on this subject, but i am trying to get a clear answer. some of the threads go off on a tangent, so the answers arent so clear. like many others i am getting a error message while updating the patches on my phone trying to get to the "tweaks" section of the newest version of webos quick install. with this error it is impossible to run the epr. i would like to run the epr to rid myself of the patches that are causing this problem. i have seen the thread posts that recommend using webosqi 2.96. is this the only or even the correct way to fix this problem? also do i have to permanently leave the "palm catalog" feed off to use preware going forward. i have updatedt o newest preware version, but with the "palm catalog" enabled it doesnt load pass the palm catalog point. any info would be great.
    thanks
    donator to fine products like webOSquickinstall, preware, various apps, and a few themes. thanks to all for your hard work on the pre that i have no idea how to do!!!
    have you tried uninstalling the patches individually? that sometimes help when a batch update throw an error.
    you don't really need the palm catalog,, you can disable that feed. Preware move much faster without it. You can always go to your stock app catalog for that. Try doing a full erase, then see what happen. Good luck.
    yeap ive been trying to fix this problem all day!!!!!! and gotten no where, accept i was able to use the old webOS QI and got back my landscaping mesg and my Vkeyboard,,,,,
    Well,if you turn off the palm catalogue feed in preware so that it will load, you can update your patches from there, and if you need to, run EPR. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    well,if you turn off the palm catalogue feed in preware so that it will load, you can update your patches from there, and if you need to, run epr. Problem solved.

holy **** dude!! That worked,,,,,lol thanks a mil