My Pre Plus crashed a couple days ago, so essentially I was without my brain. Fastforward, received my "new" one via FedEx & have been attempting to bring the new one up to speed. Everything has seemlessly updated except Classic (and the attendant apps supported by Classic)...and why?

I had to fill out a "support ticket form" so they could "activate" the app for my new phone. What? I have had other apps in the past which required that I enter an activation code to move beyond a "trial" version. In the past if I changed devices, I merely loaded the app on the new device & re-entered the activation code for full use of the app. I paid for the app months ago when I loaded in on my 1st phone which makes me think I "own" it so why do I have to wait for them to "activate" it on a new device? Does this make sense or am I stupid & don't know what I'm doing? (And I think I read on their website that their support staff are in Europe & to take this into consideration when waiting on a response???)

I know many of you are shaking your heads, why use Classic, but I'm wedded to apps like DateBook & others which I just don't want to give up at this time....