Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is strange... But, I've notice that this is one of the first phone I seem to can't put down easily. It's like an addiction without a cure. Lol,i'm really feeling this phone and my girl is thinking,that I even find my palm pre more exciting than her. ;-) (Hmm!) Any one else have this kind of addictin?
    I've been in this same sorry state since 6/6/2009. I'm even struggling through using my launch-day Pre that I dropped in a cup of green tea--it barely works, but boy, I'm still using it.

Kind of pathetic, really. And, yes, this is the first device of any sort that I've used with the same obsessiveness for so long. As a gadget geek, that usually lasts for a week or so before I move on to the next toy.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    show her pocket party lol j/k yeah but i feel you i cant put it down myself, always show it off at meetings this way everyone can look at it and ask questions about it. The reason why this phone means a lot to me is not because of palm even though i been a long time palm user, but instead of this community that backs this baby up, and that makes this phone hard to put down for me.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I can't stop messing around with the gestures. i'll open up cards and just play with them.
    agree can't put it down
    tell me about it brother, i feel ya!.. i was out on a date last night and she was ****ed cause i spend more time on Facebook messenger than i did with her... also i just recently got H.A.W.X. ( Paid apps in Canada.. thats wicked EH!) when she returned i was playing.. i don't think i have a second date. however she called me back today cause she looking for a new phone (cough cough she mention the Pre)..
    need a 12 step program for this......
    Seriously! This is my first Palm phone and I'm amazed at how easy this phone is to use. I just got this phone yesterday and wonder why I didnt do it sooner.
    My last two phones were a Black Berry and android phone. This one actually acts like a smart phone. Haha!
    My coworkers think I'm crazy, because I'm always on my phone. They might be right.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Guess we need to set up a Prevention and we have two tickets with your name on it ready to fly you to the Pre Clinic in Colorado.
    Agreed. Palm Pre Plus + precentral.net = ADDICTION.
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    I have the unofficial precentral app on my quick launch bar lol
    I check precentral at work religiously. I love my phone. It never leaves my side unless I know I'm doing something that is dangerous to small objects and Pres.
    Me neither. Changing things is awesome. My alert theme is the victory fanfare from FFXIII. Just makes the phone fun. I was getting ticked with it for a minute, but getting rid of a couple of patches and apps along with 1.4.1.1 made this phone killer again. Also, I finally bit the bullet and used iTunes style syncing for my songs, and now the musc player isn't a sluggish fountain of **** anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    This is strange... But, I've notice that this is one of the first phone I seem to can't put down easily. It's like an addiction without a cure. Lol,i'm really feeling this phone and my girl is thinking,that I even find my palm pre more exciting than her. ;-) (Hmm!) Any one else have this kind of addictin?
    My story quite closely resembles yours. I got my Pre about 3-4 days after it came out and I've been an addict. The robust multitasking is one of the highest points of this phone for sure.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    psssh... ask my Girl... she has a Pre...but she always tells people that Im having an affair with mine...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    does anyone else check precentral at least 50 plus times a day?
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I never touch my laptop on weekends. Everything I need is on my Pre Plus!
    me too, can not put it down. Been like this for 7 months now.. This phone is just awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    does anyone else check precentral at least 50 plus times a day?
    I do lol
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast