Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    me too...precentral...phone...phone... Precentral. Wife says I only pay attention to her when she's naked. Wellllll is there any other way.
    Ya think she would have just picked up your phone and waived it when she wanted your attention. Sheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Lisa... there is no PreCentral app... just add a shortcut to your launcher if you want a direct link. That's what most do
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Congrats on the new device! Welcome to your new addiction!
    TY! LOL, I only got the phone because I wanted the hotspot feature, but oh... I did not know what I had stumbled upon! Yes, it is my new addiction; I cannot put it down! The worst part is, I have read this thread and many of you have been addicted for some time, so there is no hope for me!
    You see webOS 1.4.1 available while waiting for the bus to work and you dared do an update off the Touchstone and over the 3G network (there is a blackspot on the way to work) while on the bus and miss your stop as you browse the new paid app-catalog.

I wish Tweed v1.3 would get pushed out to the UK already.

Also:

You go out to Birmingham to meet someone you have known for years on the internet, and the first thing you do is show off your Touchstone and spew facts like how it sticks to tables and how the technology works.

I did both. :s

Also first post, so hi all!
    Last edited by Cardare; 04/05/2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Trying to spell at 1:34am does not work.
    well i just got my replacement pre activated!!...back to the addiction developer mode here i come!!
    i completely agree. how can you not be addicted to his phone when the homebrew community is so amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I think we are talking about two addictions here -- Palm Pre addiction and PreCentral addiction. I think I have both.

This is me too. The first thing I do when I wake up, is grab my Pre off of the Touchstone on my nightstand and check PreCentral. I check it several times a day also. I even read entire comment threads on many of the PreCentral articles. After the podcast is recorded, I hit drPodder update a few times a day, hoping it will show up for download.

I only go to the forums if I have a problem, and I just stay for a short while after finding the solution, so at least that is under control.

It has been 7 months! Why is my Pre still the most fascinating thing I can read about?

Addicted. Yeah, I have to say I am.
    i have had my pre for 8 months and have been addicted since day one. recently i started homebrewing with preware and uber kernal, and govnah... this phone went from being great to amazing. i cant put it down, i need help
    My typical work week:

- 9AM - 5PM = 10% actual work, 40% Palm pre, 50% Precentral

- I get home and get in a nice workout in an effort to take the edge off of my already 6+hour Pre day. Only problem is I also use it for Pandora and Smartrunner.

- Bedtime rolls around and I'm using it AGAIN for at least 30 minutes. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break I use it for a few minutes before trying to fall back asleep.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Its addicting because there is always useful information available in these forums. No the same for lots of the android forums.
    Eight month dual addiction, here...first thing when I wake up it's Pre off the TS & outside for a cigarette while I check P|C (Front page, subscribed threads...I, too, end up reading all the comments on the articles), play with the phone constantly, check P|C constantly. Always looking for new patches and apps, the latest news about the merger (and before that about the survival of Palm), Palmcast on Tuesdays...I am never free...Hello, my name is Blaize, and I'm an addict.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    haha 4 pages and no one's said it...

You all need to get into a Prehab program stat!
    Sitting here bored...go to my favorite site and see a post like this. The EVO looks tempting, but the user end support of the Pre is absolutely amazing!!! I am on an original Pre (from release date) and still feel like I get a new, yet familar phone every other month. This thing never leaves my grip!!
    And I typed and sent this from my Pre!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HMCH View Post
    Sitting here bored...go to my favorite site and see a post like this. The EVO looks tempting, but the user end support of the Pre is absolutely amazing!!! I am on an original Pre (from release date) and still feel like I get a new, yet familar phone every other month. This thing never leaves my grip!!
    And I typed and sent this from my Pre!!
    Sure sounds like a fetish to me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234