Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I was. but recently, it's just been too slow. just trying to search a youtube video, and to get it to actually play was painful in a crowd of iphone users. And I had full signal strength. C'mon palm...
  2.    #22  
    [QUOTE=vza33;2356302]My coworkers think I'm crazy, because I'm always on my phone. They might be right.[img]

then there would be a lot of crazies...lol.
  3.    #23  
    [QUOTE=linh.nguyen;2356409]I was. but recently, it's just been too slow. just trying to search a youtube video, and to get it to actually play was painfu
    Whenever that happen,it might be that the network is busy,or that particular video is being used by a lot of people at that time. Remember your phone is a minni computer,that sometimes need rebooting. (smile) I've tested my phone with a friend that has a iphone to see which one of us play a youtube video.. (same video) and I one by a long shot....
    Addicted as well...always looking for new patches, themes, and reading precentral. Precentral website is on my first launch page and i use my phone more than my laptp sometimes! LOL. Love all the updates since I got it and always looking for what's next!
    Hi. My name is ibrakhalid.... I'm a Pre addict.
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrakhalid View Post
    Hhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii, ibrakhalid
  7.    #27  
    Let it out.... It makes you feel better,why do you think we are all on here. Love the community forum and all that it offers for us. Keep loving your pre.
    Official member of PPA (Palm Pre Anonymous) since June 6, 2009. Amazing device!
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    does anyone else check precentral at least 50 plus times a day?

same here.. More like every 10 mins
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts

The first step is to say out loud....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Ahhhh, home sweet home! Yep * settles in all nice and cozy and then raises hand* I'm an addict! I can not seem to put my Pre+ down for more than a few seconds! I'm a gadget freak, but I've got it BAD this time! I should be ashamed...but I'm not!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    totally addicted. it's not even any specific app or anything like that. i just really like WebOS and just intereacting with the device in general. it is quite addicting. if the hardware were better, i don't see how this couldn't take off. i mean, i don't hate the hardware, but the patchless lag can be a pain. at 800 though, this thing is arguably the best smartphone going.
    Quote Originally Posted by deanandbek View Post
    Official member of PPA (Palm Pre Anonymous) since June 6, 2009. Amazing device!
    All three of our Pre's purchased last June, PPA (Palm Pre Anonymous) is a family affair
    I feel like you lot get me. The things I've been through with my launch day Pre. Still, at my darkest hour you guys and gals are able to show me the way. I love my Pre and this community. Thanks P3CA (Palm Pre PreCentral Anonymous). lol
    Last edited by ibrakhalid; 04/03/2010 at 03:45 PM.
    wlecome to the club my brother..welcome to the world...now imagine our lives with a WebOS tablet!!! That would be perfection!!!
    You guys are all Sad!! It just a phone, and ill have to agree that i cant put mine down either. My Girl is always on me what are you doing on the computer reading stuff about your phone? Love the Pre!!!! Guess im sad too!!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    psssh... ask my Girl... she has a Pre...but she always tells people that Im having an affair with mine...
    Lol...thats funny.:-)
    Wow yes it is bad! Totally addicted. I knew it was bad when I could not fully describe the projected top 10 players in the coming NFL Draft, but would have no problem discussing in detail every new patch, app, tweak, rumor etc. for the Pre. I can't even sit through a Cavs game w/out checking Pre Central. Damn it is bad...I am a Geek! Nooooo.

My wife has coined my constant Pre usage as "Tip Tapping" -- "There you go again tip tapping on that phone." In fact I think she is ****ed now that I am back at it. (ha)
    I am an addict as well,,i am always doing something. My wife laughs at me. Sometimes when I am reading these forums she looks over my shoulder and says something like,'i married a bad boy who turned into a nerd.,,lol. I tell you what,,there is always something to do with your palm pre.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast