Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Why would anyone buy an ipad? You have a Palm Pre already. Its not like you can run flash or games on your ipad. And by games I mean like computer games.
    The screen size is more than 13x the Pre. This makes a huge difference for things like browsing, videos, photos, google maps, reading books/magazines, etc.

The combination of a webOS phone and an iPad give you the best of all worlds -- the best phone OS in webOS, most of the huge selection of iPhone apps (and more) on a huge display.

The fact that you can use the Palm phone for WIFI just makes it really cheap. This is a match made in heaven. I can't believe there are not more articles talking about this.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Why would anyone buy an ipad? You have a Palm Pre already. Its not like you can run flash or games on your ipad. And by games I mean like computer games.
    This is such an odd question. It's like you think the two devices are identical or something.

The differences are so obvious that I feel like I'd be insulting you by pointing them out. Sorry if I'm missing something.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I'm not going to lie. The Ipad is a neat concept but I don't think the market is quite there yet. Truthfully I have my pre but I also have a Ipod Touch. I like both and have bought apps for both of them. Each has their features. To each their own.
    Wow thats what I thought! Yesterday I woke up and relized the uses. It's better than a giant Pre. U can't replace Myphone and I love sprint, but the movies Magazines and readability of this is awesome I just didn't want to wait for palm to maybe never get here. Now if I can get my tether going
    Larry
    If anyone's got an iPad out there, make this commercial. It'd be a more justified use of an apple product in a non apple ad than Sprint's dumb 3G/4G router commercial.
    nice combo the pre and the ipad, but I'm not to cool with carrying a man purse around if you know what i mean
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12