Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Is there a way that I can forward a text conversation. I am able to forward each text, but that could take a long time. Are is there any way to copy the text conversation any other way?

Thanks
    uhmmm not...but you can easily take screen shots of all the convos and sendit...for a screen shot...press orange key + symbol + P together. Just capture the convos one after the other and send it as a picture message. That what I do with my suspicious girlfriend.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thanks Jason, that is a great idea. I am trying to document my text conversation with my wife that left me last week. I need to be prepared for the worst.
    Your provider can most likely supply you with a transcript...worth looking into.
    No problem . The picture(s) is going to be in the 'photo' section under captured. Be advised that it won't capture everything. It'll only capture exactly what you have on the screen, so do well to scroll down and capture the rest of the convo. Yeah..or you can go through the trouble of having sprint send you a text transcript for it.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I am trying to take the screen shot, but it will not capture the screen. It keeps bringing up the symbols.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Never mind, I figured it out.

Thanks again
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Tap the app menu and then the edit option. Then tap "Copy All".

Unfortunately it won't say who said what, but it will copy what was said.

Edit: oh... and it will only copy the last 20 or so texts....lame.