Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    IT truly is i just purchased a mugen 1400mah battery and after conditioning the battery life is so amazing! also i noticed the battery is slightly bigger than the stock and is a tighter fit thus is has now solved my random reboot problem due to battery pins not connecting!!! so now battery life is amazing, i have no reboots, i have facebook chat built in, i have it overclocked with the 720mhz patch so its also amazingly snappy. basically throw in all the other patches i use and my pre is now literally perfect!!! im just so happy about this fact that i felt a post was needed :] and a BIG thanks to EVERYONE on this site who developes patches/apps and just in general helps people with their pre/pixi adventures !!!
    Last edited by mjbuf; 04/03/2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling error
    I know exactly what you mean. Can improvements still be made? Absolutely. But after the latest update and all the hard work by the developers on the staggering variety of patches and of course the 600, 720, and 800MHz patches this thing is purring like a kitten.
    I'm happy for you...if only I could get the tmc error licked, I'd be a happy camper too.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    hah yea im definitely aware of the many problems i COULD be having ive had to doctor a couple times every time something new would break and i tried many things before i got to this point where nothing is wrong with my phone so good luck on getting the tmc error fixed!!
    not trying to rain on your parade, but no new webos qi, dont have all my patches back since the new update 1.4.1, i removed my 720patch, cuz they say sooooooo my phone was perfect just not now,,,,,,lol LONG LIVE THE PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    not trying to rain on your parade, but no new webos qi, dont have all my patches back since the new update 1.4.1, i removed my 720patch, cuz they say sooooooo my phone was perfect just not now,,,,,,lol LONG LIVE THE PRE
    The latest QI is version independant. IE, it'll work right now.
    really !!!! what version are they up too, i tried to use it the other day, and it was working
    which website did you went on to purchase this batt. I really need one,and how much was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    really !!!! what version are they up too, i tried to use it the other day, and it was working
    3.0.2 works fine with 1.4.1x.
    i mean wasnt working, but imma look into that now, thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    which website did you went on to purchase this batt. I really need one,and how much was it?
    Here you go

Palm Pre Extended Replacement Batteries and Accessories
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Anyone who is using the 1400 mentioned here, it looks like it does not need a cover replacement, so the 1400 MA battery must work with the touchstone, right?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Anyone who is using the 1400 mentioned here, it looks like it does not need a cover replacement, so the 1400 MA battery must work with the touchstone, right?
    Works great
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL] this is where i got it its was 31$ as you can see. word of advice though you may have to email them to get the ball rolling on shipping. i hadnt received anything for 2 weeks than i emailed them and the next day i got a tracking number and it was shipped =p and i forgot to mention i havent yet upgraded to the 1.4.1 yet because im afraid of upsetting the perfect balance ive finallllly achieved lol
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have the battery, fb chat, 800 patch and some other patches and the PRE IS PERFECT!!
    Sweet deal, glad you are a happy camper. spread the word with you friends and family.
    I have to say that after the lastest updat and using the 2600 extended battery I very happy with the phone. I also installed the 800 patch as well. The only this I am missing is a good RDC app.