Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I am looking for a copy of:

webOSDoctor v1.3.1 (O2, UK)
    &
    webOSDoctor v1.3.5.2 (O2, UK)

Can anyone help? I know we are not meant to distribute them, however Palm have made it difficult not to since they removed the old versions from their website.

PLease PM me if you can help.
    Hi - if you get them, please do let me know too - I'm looking for 1.3.5.2 also...Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    No problem. I'll keep you posted
    Download WebOS repair utility & click "tools", then click "update WebOS doctor." It should d/l correct Doctor. If you succeed, repair utility will start. If not, Repair Utility will fail to start.

Good Luck!

BLiip
    Thank the guys at WebOS Internals: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

It appears that you need to download the doctors immediately they take the older versions offline quick.
  7.    #7  
    Unfortunately all the links are dead which is why I need someone with a local backup that they can share. I need these two specific version to help troubleshoot an issue I am having with my Pre.

Can anyone help?
    On my Windows XP machine, if you have ever downloaded the doctor you can navigate to
    C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator.YOUR-B27FB1C401\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0
    and look in the mulitple folders you will see files with something like this
    Code:
    40a2c90d-2572a1e8
    the files range from 200,000 to 243,000KB. I just recovered all previous doctors from 1.03 to 1.41.
    Hi all,

I'm also looking for older versions of WebOSdoctor (especially 1.3.5.2 and older). Can anyone help me? I have been searching on file repositories, torrents and found only files for Sprint version. Could someone who has a local copy of these files upload them on some file repository and give me a link?
    I'm very frustrated from my new Pre (I have had it for 4 days and still not able to use it due to some issues).

Contact me via PM or e-mail if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Petr
    Nobody? I'm pretty desperate, i can't use my pre, because is still freezing or restarting after disconnected from usb cabel... Please...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petr_treo View Post
    Nobody? I'm pretty desperate, i can't use my pre, because is still freezing or restarting after disconnected from usb cabel... Please...
    I have a webOSDoctor in my Firefox downloads folder. It is "Sprint.Build.76.143 07/24/09 19:44". I don't know which version that is, but if it is one of the ones you need, I am happy to try to figure out a way to get it to you.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xImtc View Post
    I have a webOSDoctor in my Firefox downloads folder. It is "Sprint.Build.76.143 07/24/09 19:44". I don't know which version that is, but if it is one of the ones you need, I am happy to try to figure out a way to get it to you.
    Just realized I think you're looking for Verizon. So sorry. Good luck!
    Thanks for your effort.

I need webosdoctor 1.3.5.2 or older, european GSM version.
    I just upload 1.3.5.2-EU-GSM to megaupload. Will take some time.
    4 some reason megaupoad didn't work.
    a3c7ae6d93409dea9f0461636f5c79c0 webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.5.2.jar (19 January 2010)
    Last edited by pogeypre; 04/17/2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petr_treo View Post
    Thanks for your effort.

I need webosdoctor 1.3.5.2 or older, european GSM version.
    PM me with an e-mail address. UK
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    4 some reason megaupoad didn't work. So take this[/URL]
    a3c7ae6d93409dea9f0461636f5c79c0 webosdoctorp100ueu-wr-1.3.5.2.jar (19 January 2010)
    Thanks a lot! I'm currently out of home, but i will download it and will try.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 04/17/2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    PM me with an e-mail address. UK
    I've just sent PM. Thanks. It seems will be better with my Pre. Thanks again.
    Thanks to all for their help. I've just tried flash 1.3.5.2 and big frustration - phone behaviour is almost the same as before. Freezenig few seconds after locking screen, had to pull out battery to restart. I guess hardware problem - probably memory. I'm trying to return the phone back to seller. It will be quite complicated, I bought it through ebay in another country (I live in the Czech republic and bought it in Germany). I hope I'll be successful.

Petr
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Please, can someone pm me the link to the 1.3.5.2?

I bought a Pre yesterday and update it to 1.4.1 after that I discovered that the camera app just show black, and I'm trying to discover if is the software problem that I see in the forums or just an hardware error.

Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast