1.    #1  
    Hi I have had a problem with previewing ringtones ever since I got the phone. I set the volume all the way up, yet i have never been able to preview a ringtone. Help plz.
    First make sure that you are not set to vibrate only. Look at the top on your phone and if you see red then you are vibrate. If you are not on vibrate then go to sounds and ringtones. The tap ringtones. To preview tap the triangle pointing to the right. When I first got the phone I was trying to just tap the ringtone title and couldn't hear a preview either.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is it only the ringtones that you cannot hear, or is it all the sounds on the external speaker? I had that problem and my solution was to take out the battery and replace it back again to reset things. Since then, I have had no problems.
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
  4.    #4  
    I took my battery out and put it back in and everything worked like a charm. Thanks Luke.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    You're welcome. But the real thanks goes to the users who just gave this advice to me just a few days before! Glad that it helped!
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid