1.    #1  
    Anybody else? 1.4.1.1 load after I did the EPR, phone works great as a stock pre right now, but I cant load preware, as it hangs up after the feeds on "palm catalog" and just stays there.
    It loads half way according to the progress bar. I have left it on for over a half hour, restarted and tried again. Updated the feeds too. Any help is appreciated, thanks. Sprint by the way....
    it's a known issue. go into preferences and turn the palm app catalog feed off for now, and preware will work.
    I was having the problem of Preware hanging after 1.4.1.1 update. I uninstalled System Mgr and Preware. Reinstalled System Mgr, then first got the .9.4 version (not sure how I found this?), it wouldn't install. I then got .9.33 loaded and it worked perfectly. Looking forward to Preware install of 800MHz. Pre is slow now, running hotter and battery drains faster after removal of 800MHz and update to 1.4.1.1.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    it's a known issue. go into preferences and turn the palm app catalog feed off for now, and preware will work.
    Just wanted to give a more apporpriate THANK YOU! I was having the same issue and I was getting frustrated. Saw your response and I'm back in the game. Thanks a million!

For those who are as dense as me.... The "preferences" are available in the upper left corner (as it loads the feeds) of your pre in the dropdown under "preware." I was a knucklehead and assuming I had to go into webOS quick install. Derrrrrr.

Great post and a 30 second fix. Thx again.
    Turn off the feed works great - it will load now however it takes a good 2m ... I'm hoping that can be resolved at some point
    After you update Preware to v0.9.33 you can turn the feed back on. It still takes some time to load, but it works now.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation