Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    After 15-1/2 hours of mostly standby, I'm at 67% battery which is where it normally is with light use. I think I'll wait until they get this thing out of beta before trying it again.
    For the heck of it, I decided to give 1.1.6 a try last night. Right now, after less than 9 hours of similar use the battery was down to 43%, thus the app has been deleted again. Simply unacceptable, especially for an app that doesn't even work the vast majority of the time. Instead of calling it Facebook, they should accurately name it Functionless Battery Drainer (beta).
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalild View Post
    anyone else having problems with the notification settings. When i choose accounts and preferences i just get a blank page!
    I am getting the same issue.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I just turned off notification if the battery drain is horrible I removing it as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post
    I am getting the same issue.

I don't get a blank page - I just get page which shows a blank account, won't let me add an account and does nothing else.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I have had increased battery drain when using 1.1.6. I'm turning off notifications to see if that helps. Other than that, this version has been working just perfectly for me.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    anyone else getting an error about application permission/rights when posting something new?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    I don't get a blank page - I just get page which shows a blank account, won't let me add an account and does nothing else.
    Yes that's the same thing that I get no options for notifications either. I've tried numerous things to sort it out. Removed the app removed my facebook accounts etc. No joy.
    I had to take this off of my phone -- kicked my battery drain up to 27% an hour from 8% normally --- oh well i guess that is why they call it beta
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevewms View Post
    My notifications show up but when I hit on what the notification is the app does not take me to it. For example it will say "John Smith commented on your Photo" And I click on the word photo and nothing happens. It doesnt go to that pic. Anyone having this problem?
    So I found that when I click on the notification for the first time it is essentially telling the program that I have seen this notification and clears it as a "new" (ie won't send it to my dashboard) Then I click on it a second time and it will take me to comment. Hope that makes sense.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I had 1.1.4 and it was giving me problems so I just decided to delete it all together. I'm interested in trying 1.1.6 but it won't even start to download. I've been accessing it via Preware (the app catalog loads up) and I hit download and nothing ever happens.... ??? I'm connected via my personal WiFi but I'm able to load up Preware and I downloaded AppScoop and installed a patch without any problems. This is annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    I had to take this off of my phone -- kicked my battery drain up to 27% an hour from 8% normally --- oh well i guess that is why they call it beta
    How do you track your battery drain?
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    thats werid,has not done anything to my battery
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    How do you track your battery drain?
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/batterymonitor

Battery monitor homebrew ap
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    thats werid,has not done anything to my battery
    really? -- do you have notifications turned on? -- i went with the version in the ap store and it does not impact battery life at all -- it could have something to do with the notifications which since i get an e-mail it is kind of a duplicate anyway.
    Ok. This is weird but when I installed the 720 mhz yesterday, this app started working flawlessly. I'm not saying go and try the overlock if your are a skeptic but FYI it may work for you if you were already thinking about overlocking.
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    I am having upload issues with this new version. It will not upload my pics to my fb...
    Follow me on Twitter @MalikCirca1980
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Facebook 1.1.6 is not working well for me. It won't load some pages and if there is a notification for a photo comment it won't go to the photo when clicked. Still a solid upgrade though
    I can not view my wall. I logged into a different facebook account(using the same pre) and I was able to view their wall. I am beginning to think that it is one of the security/application settings on my facebook account.
    I cannot download the app from the beta catalog. The download never progresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcjdoss View Post
    Facebook 1.1.6 is not working well for me. It won't load some pages and if there is a notification for a photo comment it won't go to the photo when clicked. Still a solid upgrade though
    i feel the exact same way it's a love/hate relationship

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123