Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. VKitty's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
       #1  
    You may terminate service for any reason within 30 days of activation. You will remain responsible for your Activation Fee unless you terminate service within 3 days of activation. You will also be responsible for all applicable usage fees, prorated access charges, taxes, surcharges or other charges that accrued to your account through the termination date.

    I was going to test drive a PrePlus, but I was shown this ^^^


    So, if I want to try out a pre, I not only have to pay a restocking free, I have to pay for the price of whatever plan I use?

    So, if I get lets say the $89.99 plan, I would have to pay them $119.99 when when I return the phone if I went 29 days with it?


    I have been reading people telling others to try it out, and see if they like it or not. That is kinda expensive to do.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    I was going to test drive a PrePlus, but I was shown this ^^^


    So, if I want to try out a pre, I not only have to pay a restocking free, I have to pay for the price of whatever plan I use?

    So, if I get lets say the $89.99 plan, I would have to pay them $119.99 when when I return the phone if I went 29 days with it?


    I have been reading people telling others to try it out, and see if they like it or not. That is kinda expensive to do.
    When I suggest that someone "try the Pre" the assumption is that they already have Verizon. They have 30 days to return the phone if they don't like it.

    Sometimes Verizon runs a promotion where they wave all the cancellation fees and such to make it a true risk-free trial for anyone not already with Verizon.

    The alternative is to try it on Sprint, because they have a truly risk-free trial.

    It's not a huge risk, because you really will love the Pre, and all the amazing stuff that gets developed by the Precentral community.

    Go Palm, and you will never go back.
  3. MaxLOL's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #3  
    Sprint offers a FREE Guarantee. If you don't like anything and cancel in the thirty days EVERYTHING IS REFUNDED even taxes. The only thing you would have to pay is premium content (things not included in the priceplan).

    http://www.sprint.com/landings/returns/
    Last edited by MaxLOL; 04/02/2010 at 09:43 PM.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  4. VKitty's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
       #4  
    Wow,

    I didnt know that about sprint thanx.

    I wanted to try out the phone because I have ATT and the Pre in not arrived yet. I was going to test drive it for my wife and I, she is debating on getting the Pre or the Pixi, and just wanted to play with it for a month to get the feel of it and know exactly what I want to do when I do get one on ATT

    Besides, and I getting antsy reading the boards and waiting lol
  5. MaxLOL's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    Wow,

    I didnt know that about sprint thanx.

    I wanted to try out the phone because I have ATT and the Pre in not arrived yet. I was going to test drive it for my wife and I, she is debating on getting the Pre or the Pixi, and just wanted to play with it for a month tp get the feel of it and know exactly what I want to do when I do get one on ATT

    Besides, and I getting antsy reading the boards and waiting lol
    Its a great phone. Every carrier has its advantages and disadvantages in my opinion. Not one of them works EVERYWHERE. Its going to depend on your location. Regardless where you end up make sure you try to get a discount for your employment if possible.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  6. VKitty's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
       #6  
    Well, if I want a free trial I need to go with the Palm Pre instead of the Plus I wanted to try.

    It should not be that much of I difference ... I hope
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    Well, if I want a free trial I need to go with the Palm Pre instead of the Plus I wanted to try.

    It should not be that much of I difference ... I hope
    If you like it on Sprint, you can always cancel before 30 days and go sign up at Verizon....
  8. MaxLOL's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #8  
    Oh btw no need to thank me
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.

Posting Permissions