1.    #1  
    I took my phone off the charger this morning and it was fully charged. 11 hours later the battery is still at full charge! I doctored my phone yesterday so I don't know what is happening. Light use but I have the extended battery.

Forgot to mention that I have the 800 patch installed.
    hate to say it, but something is wrong. The only way your battery will not drop from a full charge in 11 hours is if it is turned off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    hate to say it, but something is wrong. The only way your battery will not drop from a full charge in 11 hours is if it is turned off.
    turning it on uses more than 1 percent battery on my phone :P...

um, when you say extended battery, do you mean something like this?
    http://images.dailymobile.se/wp-cont...d-battery2.jpg

or something like this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3238/...e592c7b561.jpg

If it's the first, then somethings probably wrong, if it's the second, it's fine..
  4.    #4  
    it is the 2600 and it was drainin normallyuntil today, as of now it is still at full charge
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    it is the 2600 and it was drainin normallyuntil today, as of now it is still at full charge
    hmm, how long does it normally take before it dies?

i would use it till the battery runs out, then recharge it, and see how it goes.. try your original battery, see if it can read that one better..
  6.    #6  
    ok, now after 13 hours it is down to 96
    I can get 3 days out of the stock battery if I never use it for anything besides texting.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    I can get 3 days out of the stock battery if I never use it for anything besides texting.
    really? i loose about 10 percent an hour doing nothing on the stock battery, more than 25 percent with browsing pages..
    Well I have data turned off too..
    wow that is so weird of that to happened. maybe it is a palm upgrade lol
    somethings wrong. Luna is not reporting the right percentage. In other cases the user found the phone died when it still shown 70% or so....let it die and recharge it should correct the reporting...
    what does the battery monitor app show?
  13.    #13  
    ok, 24 hours in, it is at 78 now. I will keep going until it dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    really? i loose about 10 percent an hour doing nothing on the stock battery, more than 25 percent with browsing pages..
    You shouldn't be losing 10% on a stock battery at idle. I get that while listening to MP3's.

You should be closer to 2%.
  15.    #15  
    the only different thing I have done since my last Dr is I did not install the package service manager and Preware. I installed all the patches using QI, since then no TMC no random restart and the battery seems better
    Last edited by htabbach; 04/03/2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Add battery monitor? It shows the actual battery percentage.
    How have you been using the phone though? Regular usage or just a certain app?
    for what it's worth... I had just installed the battery percent patch that shows the % in the top bar. Today, after a restart, the % remained at 100% for about 3 hours. I restarted the phone and on boot-up, the battery was at 94%.

There appears to be a bug where the visual indicator does not update properly and remains fixed on a value.