Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im wondering if it just me or everyone else is having the same problem.

When i try clicking on a notification on my pre it just wont do anything apart from if i try and click on the persons name (sending me to her profile which isnt what i want) when i try and touch the word that links me to the actual comment (photo etc etc) it does nothing it clearly registeres the touch though because the blue colour turns lighter if it is a new notification.

Anyone else with this?
    UK PRE USER
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    me too!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem here in the US
    if it's similar to what I have experienced. It just takes a good minute or two to take you to the notification. My bug is when I get a notification while facebook is in the background when I click it I just get a refreshing symbol that spins for ever.
  5.    #5  
    nope its just like when i click on it it doesnt switch to a new page at all it just does absolutly nothing i think every now and then it will actually work if it is a new one but the majority of the time new or not it does nothing no loading circle or anything.

Is there a bugs section for this app as it is a official palm app you would think there would be some kind of official bug section?
    UK PRE USER
    I've experienced all of the above. Since its BETA I am definitely not "officially" annoyed with the notification bugs. I would like to know where to file reports as well.

The one bug that I am tired with is my Facebook app refreshing forever. It's happened since v1.0. There will just be hours and hours where my facebook refuses to refresh. Closing/reopening the card doesn't help. Stopping and restarting the refresh doesn't help. Then, some time later, poof, it works.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Mine just spins and spins on the beta as well...
    Mine just spins too, I just use the regular web page.
  9.    #9  
    if you open top left drop down then help you shud find a place to put bug reports down on fb
    UK PRE USER
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    clear your browser cache and try again.
    Experienced the same behavior. Seems to be fixed in the latest, 1.1.6, beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Experienced the same behavior. Seems to be fixed in the latest, 1.1.6, beta.
    For the first time (with 1.1.6) I've gone a whole day with no refresh forever loops. Maybe its finally fixed
    I've only gotten notifications to work (ie. show me the actual post) with statuses. Otherwise, tapping it just clears the notification from appearing as new. My guess is that they aren't fully implemented yet.

What annoys me more is if I click on a status notification, it goes to the status. But if I back swipe, it brings me back to whatever page I was on, but the notification window is still open.
    when you click on a comnent it takes a few secs. But when you click on a comment about a photo,,it does nothing but turn grey. This has been my exspearince with it.
    It's intermitent with me, but i don't expect perfection from a beta app.
    I had a real fun notification bug today. Every time it checked for notifications, it would throw up a banner for every unread notification. I had 28, so every 5 minutes I'd get 28 banner notifications. And since there is no "mark all as read" or anything I was stuck, had to just turn notifications off all together.

Oh well, as was said, its beta. I am sure they will get it right eventually.
    another bug...

when I swipe the notifications I get to get rid of it while using the phone, it keeps popping up intermittently.
    Anyone figure out if I can turn off email notifications in facebook and which ones i can turn off so I dont get double (one from facebook, one from my email?) tia
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    Anyone figure out if I can turn off email notifications in facebook and which ones i can turn off so I dont get double (one from facebook, one from my email?) tia
    Click the "account" drop down in the FB website I think and there is a notification thing somewhere around there. You can specify exactly what sends emails. Its either account or profile or something in the upper right hand side. Sorry can't be more exact, FB is blocked at work.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast