1.    #1  
    I saw someone comment yesterday on preware stopping on palm catalog.. but I figured the servers where just swamped with everyone updating their patches. Now on day 2 I am still being held up on the same spot. Answers anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by llpeterson View Post
    I saw someone comment yesterday on preware stopping on palm catalog.. but I figured the servers where just swamped with everyone updating their patches. Now on day 2 I am still being held up on the same spot. Answers anyone???
    From the drop down menu select Manage feeds > Switch off the Palm catalog feed
    After Preware loads update to the new version of Preware v0.9.33
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I was having trouble the last couple of days with preware opening feeds. Working great today.
    I had the same problem. I used webos quick install to uninstall preware, then reinstalled it using the same tool. I also did the same to package manager service. Worked after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    From the drop down menu select Manage feeds > Switch off the Palm catalog feed
    After Preware loads update to the new version of Preware v0.9.33
    do we switch palm catalog feeds back on after we update preware ?
    after
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    no already tried it and locked up so no don't listen to him
    Worked for me
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    do we switch palm catalog feeds back on after we update preware ?
    Good question I had to check it out first before answering. Yes you can, however it still takes a bit of extra time to get through that part. So be patient.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Yeah, mine hung twice. I was persistent and got it through and updated Preware (after checking the available apps/patches).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup