Page 1 of 48 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 960
  1.    #1  
    Hi great community!

    The Palm Pre got unlocked!

    Today JICTechnology has succesfully finsihed project, which allows to unlock Palm Pre (GSM).



    property of JICTechnology. co. uk
    Last edited by maxrfon; 04/16/2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Added link to my video
  2. #2  
    pics or it didnt happen

    omg...would love my pre..not on o2...where i could actually get a good 3g signal.....

    only if....

    you sure the iphone guy wont find out your method and share it again>
  3. #3  
    I don't get the point…

    Unlocked Pres vía imei are known.

    You found another way, you don't want to share…so what?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by erdosh View Post
    I don't get the point…

    Unlocked Pres vía imei are known.

    You found another way, you don't want to share…so what?
    It's not via IMEI.
    I mean i unlocked it myself: i made a software, based on my research.
    The point is - i just wanted to inform, nothing else. Because people like to adopt my research results, so i better post it somewhere, to have a proof for future.

    Pics?

    Ok, making video...
  5. #5  
    Yes, perhaps someone could explain this Days of our Lives spinoff thread?
  6.    #6  
    <quote deleted by mod>

    garryb, i can tell you but i won't because you know my answer, deep in your soul you can read your last word and repeat it a thousand times...

    BR
    Max

    PS: "very few people like geohotz" - indeed agreed, he is too small
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/29/2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: removed quote
  7. #7  
    cool great work man
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    hes the guy who unlocked the iphone orignally.
    You'd better add - IMHO. Not to look weird...
    People were using it to make money, because they invested a lot into the unlocking solution and this small chip appeared from nowhere with his russian friend, who knew exactly how we made it and the whole thing was ucked up.

    So in your opinion he made it, but partialy yes - on public, but not actualy the first.
    Last edited by maxrfon; 04/02/2010 at 06:32 PM.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    You'd better add - IMHO. Not to look weird...
    People were using it to make money, because they invested a lot into the unlocking solution and this small chip appeared from nowhere with his russian friend, who knew exactly how we made it and the whole thing was ucked up.

    So in your opinion he made it, but partialy yes - on public, but not actualy the first.
    true...and I would ask for proof but i doubt id understand any of the code or what not...

    But..he did release the stuff for free..not like he charged for it..other companies however did.

    My question is, if you have no intention of sharing how you did it..why bother doing it in the first place. Surly by telling people..your are saying it can be done and others with worse morals will try
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    It's not via IMEI.
    I mean i unlocked it myself: i made a software, based on my research.
    The point is - i just wanted to inform, nothing else. Because people like to adopt my research results, so i better post it somewhere, to have a proof for future.

    Pics?

    Ok, making video...
    I'm sure you must know that if the software you say you've created works, you could be a very wealthy man right now, especially if it works to unlock the Telcel Palm Pre which with it's North American communications board inside would connect to AT&T's 3G network. Don't wait too long though, 'cause someday "soon" when the AT&T Palm Pre Plus is released, your software will not be worth as much as it is right now .....
    Post pictures or video, and a then surf over to gsmhosting and you'll likely run into a lot of folks salivating at the thought of using your software to make themselves rich. You could possibly hitch a ride on their coattails for a month then take it easy.



    TTB
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I'm sure you must know that if the software you say you've created works, you could be a very wealthy man right now, especially if it works to unlock the Telcel Palm Pre which with it's North American communications board inside would connect to AT&T's 3G network. Don't wait too long though, 'cause someday "soon" when the AT&T Palm Pre Plus is released, your software will not be worth as much as it is right now .....
    Post pictures or video, and a then surf over to gsmhosting and you'll likely run into a lot of folks salivating at the thought of using your software to make themselves rich. You could possibly hitch a ride on their coattails for a month then take it easy.



    TTB
    Check the video, i spent good 2 minutes to make it to show how the thing works
    The link is above, it's youtube.
    To be honest i made it not for money reason. Just not to let my name to be forgiven. I payed a good part of my life to this gsm s t, people use my software and have no clue who made it, so all i want is to have a small payback, nothing else. I will pass the solution to my friends and you all will use it throught hundreds web pages, making them rich And i am taking my ride here


    TBKT

    Max
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    true...and I would ask for proof but i doubt id understand any of the code or what not...

    But..he did release the stuff for free..not like he charged for it..other companies however did.

    My question is, if you have no intention of sharing how you did it..why bother doing it in the first place. Surly by telling people..your are saying it can be done and others with worse morals will try
    Yes it's looks to be a challenge, but actualy it's a discouragement for others, who is trying to unlock it right now and spending months of their priceless lives. They can never be the first again, so i think i big crowd will leave the google in rest from their requests for QSC6260 datasheet and so on
    The Pre is unlocked by me and it's a fact.
    For the proves - they, who i point to, know for sure whose knowledge they used, so it's up on each of you to believe or not - i don't care.

    BR

    Max
  13. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #13  
    Can I be your friend?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Can I be your friend?
    And can i be your?
  15. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    And can i be your?
    Yes. Now "pass the solution to your friend".
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    cool great work man
    Nothing cool about it! Why even mention it (except for some perverse ego trip), if he's not prepared to share it.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Nothing cool about it! Why even mention it (except for some perverse ego trip), if he's not prepared to share it.
    Like i wrote - my friend will share it, but they will make a coin out of it.
    So it's cool! You will have your pre unlocked... freedom!
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Yes. Now "pass the solution to your friend".
    1. Connect the Pre to the PC (using MAC OS X)
    2. Run terminal and ssh to your Pre
    3. at the promt (root@mypre#) input cd /usr/bin/
    4. then input ./PmModemUnlock -o -nocode and press enter
    5. Enjoy

    Actualy it's a joke, the real solution is not about to share
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    Like i wrote - my friend will share it, but they will make a coin out of it.
    So it's cool! You will have your pre unlocked... freedom!
    you will not be giving this solution to your so called frinds for free,you as wel will be charging them and maklin your so called coin of it,so why not help the community like geohotz, dont give me the bull**** that you want to preserve your name who the **** will remember your name if you dont help ppl,look at geohotz not only the iphone hes even helping the ps3 scene,and here we have a so called nobody claiming geohotz stole his idea,are you serious who the hell is gonna believe you?make a name for yourself and that can only be done by helping the community.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by garryb View Post
    you will not be giving this solution to your so called frinds for free,you as wel will be charging them and maklin your so called coin of it,so why not help the community like geohotz, dont give me the bull**** that you want to preserve your name who the **** will remember your name if you dont help ppl,look at geohotz not only the iphone hes even helping the ps3 scene,and here we have a so called nobody claiming geohotz stole his idea,are you serious who the hell is gonna believe you?make a name for yourself and that can only be done by helping the community.
    I do help the community! I've proven that the pre can be unlocked.
    my name is well known, i just fix it up with new things (as usual).
    And like i said - if you believe or not - i do not care and ppl who i care know that very good.

    BR

    Max
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
Page 1 of 48 12345611 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions