Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Tried NextGen's unlock solution today with WebOS 1.4.5. Didn't work, got the message:
    Process failed.33883904
    Please submit debug.bin info to your reseller
    Data collection error

Could it be that the unlock software is incompatible with the latest WebOS update?
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not nextgenserver's support dept.
    You're the first with this message (I think) so you could be right.
    Do what the message says and raise a ticket in their online support section. Then let us know what you find out.

You could of course downgrade your firmware and retry the unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not nextgenserver's support dept.
    You're the first with this message (I think) so you could be right.
    Do what the message says and raise a ticket in their online support section. Then let us know what you find out.

You could of course downgrade your firmware and retry the unlock.
    Oh, it's not ? At 11:30 pm I am thrilled at the prospects of doctoring my phone and try and reattempt unlocking . I was hoping that you would somehow wave your magic wand to fix things for me ;-). Well, I guess I just have to get started...
    Sorry I already wasted all my magic wishing Spain to the final.
    If you wasted a credit, be sure to get it refunded.

And you could of course be patient and wait what Support has to say.
    Sorry I already wasted all my magic wishing Spain to the final.
    If you wasted a credit, be sure to get it refunded.

And you could of course be patient and wait what Support has to say.
    Congratulations to the world cup final, I think Spain deserved it!

NextGen support just told me:
    "Please load the phone with 1.4.1 then try thank you"

For some reason, though, I can't get the phone into USB mode although I have uninstalled the NextGen software *sigh*. Nothing is supposed to be easy, I guess. If it was, you wouldn't get the satisfaction of finally solving it...
    Stupid me!!! I doctored to 1.4.1 without the possibility to sign in to my Palm profile! The very reason for me to unlock my phone is that the GSM radio stopped working (I get SOS only) after the 1.4.5 update. Where do I find a doctor version which bypasses the activation or sign-in? Or is there a way I can get passed the sign-in screen without doctoring again?
    You can use the bypass tool by Palm:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2426538

This will get you past the FirstUse screen, so you can unlock the phone.
    After unlocking it, go to Device Info>Full Erase to start the Activation / Profile creation process.
    Is it a new phone? If you activate it for the first time in Sweden, you won't get access to the (paid) apps in the App Catalog.
    You can use the bypass tool by Palm:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2426538

This will get you past the FirstUse screen, so you can unlock the phone.
    After unlocking it, go to Device Info>Full Erase to start the Activation / Profile creation process.
    Is it a new phone? If you activate it for the first time in Sweden, you won't get access to the (paid) apps in the App Catalog.
    Shootz! Just doctored to 1.1.3 (the only doctor file I had that doesn't get me the sign-in/activation screen). Unfortunately that version is too old for NextGenserver unlock. The phone is far from new - I have used it with RSC until now, but I didn't feel like downgrade modem firmware for the third time. I'll doctor again and try the bypass-tool, thanks.
    You're just going too fast for someone who hasn't read up on things first.
    You're just going too fast for someone who hasn't read up on things first.
    I know. I am an impatient person, who is also on vacation .
    Thanks Tomi, my Pre is now unlocked!! I am now trying to figure out how to sign in to my Palm profile so that I can restore my settings (about not being read up on things :-{).
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoqv View Post
    Thanks Tomi, my Pre is now unlocked!! I am now trying to figure out how to sign in to my Palm profile so that I can restore my settings (about not being read up on things :-{).
    Where are you and what version are you on then?
    What SIM do you use?
    Where are you and what version are you on then?
    What SIM do you use?
    I am in Sweden. After unlocking I doctored my Pre (for the 4th time in 12 hours) back to 1.4.5 where I started out before the mess. I am on Tele2 Sweden.
    for all those that are concern about "unblock code" stuff and "Weigh paper" solution i just got to bare my testimony. (at least Palm Pre Plus AT&T) Forget about downgrade Baseband or Webdoctor, forget about contact the carrier to give you the fricken code, forget Nextgen; just bypass the first use app and buy yourself a Rebel Sim Card. I can call you all of you From DR. Using Orange or Claro with 3G service. Nice phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jero3188 View Post
    I can call you all of you ...
    No you can't. You would probably punch in the wrong phone number.
    TEN TIMES!
    Hi hi hihihiihiihhiihhiihi!!!

I´m very happy because I already do the unlock to my palm pre plus from AT&T and now run with Telcel(mexican company of cell phone service). I just use nextgenserver, in just 10 min. I know i know, this messege appears like a nextserver pay-anoucement, but it doesnt. I only do this for all this times when many forums help me..THANKS A LOT....

Now my problem is that my palm pre battery becomes from 100%->35% in just 9 hours. whyyyy??? Before that I unlocked it, the battery in "airplane mode" lasted morles 28 h whith esporadic wifi use. but now...snif snif

Some body can help me?

For spanish speakers, here is my history:

Ayer cerca de las 10 pm por medio de nextgen logre desbloquear mi palm pre plus y ya esta corriendo con mi SIM de Telcel. Claro, me costo cerca de $450, sin embargo debo mencionar un poco de la historia:

1.- Antes de comprarla averigüe en plaza de la computacion y demas, si era posible desbloquear(unlock conocido en México como "flexeo") una palm pre plus, en especial por que en México este modelo no se comercializo. Respuesta 1 de un mega nerd de plaza del celular: si, incluso ni lo necesitan, parece que hay convenio entre telcel y AT&T. Respuesta 2, 3 y 4: Si claro, no mas traela.

2.- Compra cardiaca en ebay por $4002.0 con todo y fedex expres 2 dias.

3.- Llega mi hermano de USA y cha chaa chaaan.. no se pudo.

4.- Acudo a plaza del celular y el mega nerd, despues de un intento(creyendo que era palm pre regular) se percato de que era plus y dijo - nel, imposible, jamas de los jamases, es problema de hardware. Acudo a plaza de..quien sabe que en eje central y me dicen -si claro, $600.0 y de 3-6 h- bueno, tras dar $300 de anticipo y sin dejar el equipo, 5 dias despues me dicen que no y me devuelven el dinero.

5.- Averigüo en internet servicios de desbloqueo y aparece nextgen, busco opiniones y opiniones y me animo.. 10 min despues YUJUUUUU!!!! lo logré.

Este fue un intento por devolver algo de lo mucho que los foros me han dado.

PD: ahora, al configurar el servicio de correo con gmail..se consumio mi credito de $150 sin darme cuenta y ademas, la bateria pasa de 100%->34% en...9 h :S ¿por queeeeeee? antes no era asi.
    Disable the DIAG mode!!!
    But all these methods are pay. Is there any way to unlock the pre free?
    Quote Originally Posted by badyalberto View Post
    But all these methods are pay. Is there any way to unlock the pre free?
    Yes, lots of prayer.
    Pre is pay or pray.
    Hey Tomi666 if you want give me your number and i could call you buddy. Really i can. But i really want to use the phone without a Rebel sim card because it is not the natural way.