Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    I might as well do on this thread.
    I'm sure maxrfon won't mind.
    He likes people who shout.
    maxrfon, I would appreciate it if you could Thank me on post nr 1000.
    I would also appreciate if if you could play nice with all the other kids on this forum.
    You could start by telling us all when you expect releasing your product to the public.
    I don't think you'll get rich though, because there aren't enough locked GSM for that to happen. If you charge 100 euro per phone, it will make more sense for users to buy a unlocked QWERTZ. If you charge less, you won't get rich.
    See you when I see you.
  5.    #65  
    Congrats! 1000 posts!
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    maxrfon, I would appreciate it if you could Thank me on post nr 1000.
    I would also appreciate if if you could play nice with all the other kids on this forum.
    You could start by telling us all when you expect releasing your product to the public.
    I don't think you'll get rich though, because there aren't enough locked GSM for that to happen. If you charge 100 euro per phone, it will make more sense for users to buy a unlocked QWERTZ. If you charge less, you won't get rich.
    See you when I see you.
    I never said i am going to unlock it by one
    I don't even mind if the thread will be deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    I never said i am going to unlock it by one
    I don't even mind if the thread will be deleted.
    What do you mean "by one"? You're going to unlock them all at once?
    That would be specTAculair.
    Too bad I have a QWERTZ.
  8.    #68  
    What do you mean "by one"? You're going to unlock them all at once?
    That would be specTAculair.
    Too bad I have a QWERTZ.
    i am not going to unlock em at all!
    To be honest, I don't think it will appear, Like a mirage in the desert.
    I hope that you share it!!
    @ maxrfon

I would suggest you wait for few more months to release your unlocking method for pre. Cause in that time O2 are going to start offering unlock for £15.
    Would love to see you comment after then.

You are feeling lonely and boring in Germany. But remember 1 thing, caring and sharing gets you more friends.

-Sent from my unlocked pre
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnugeek View Post
    @ maxrfon

I would suggest you wait for few more months to release your unlocking method for pre. Cause in that time O2 are going to start offering unlock for £15.
    Would love to see you comment after then.

You are feeling lonely and boring in Germany. But remember 1 thing, caring and sharing gets you more friends.

-Sent from my unlocked pre
    Who said i will release it?
    And BTW O2 will not unlock it's exclusive phones in any circumstances.

Oh yeah, just forgot to say - caring and sharing will give me a lot of friends, but should i feed my family with friends too?
    LOL
    If you are a car producer and we all will ask you to give us free cars - when you become a bankrupt?

Max
    Congratssssssssssss.
    Palm webOS: "There`s a Patch for that"
    And BTW O2 will not unlock it's exclusive phones in any circumstances.
    Max, by the time you get your 5h!t together, they will. It's just a matter of time.
    In the meantime, be nice. You came to this forum for a reason; to show off.
    Don't disrespect others for being interested if and how this is released.
    What's ironic is that you just posted yesterday they won't unlock exclusives yesterday, they just announced the Pre and Pixi Pluses on Vodafone this morning.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Yes, guess it's time to put out or shut up
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    What's ironic is that you just posted yesterday they won't unlock exclusives yesterday, they just announced the Pre and Pixi Pluses on Vodafone this morning.
    Ok, unlock your, Toni. We will wait your feedback.
    I wonder what's the price for unlock. And this is good for me, now i will unlock Pixi too
  18.    #78  
    Yes, guess it's time to put out or shut up

Tomi, the phone is not that popular as you may think. Since i announced it only 4 people asked to unlock their Pres. So i'd better do something more interesting.
    Sure the 5$it will be released today or tomorrow, but i am more concerned about another one.
    RE people here - i respect all of them, just the lack of englsh knowledge does not let me answer in the way i want
    And one more thing:
    I came here to find help a few months ago, but in the way people behave i now behave too. I was looking for some things, asking and got no answers, so i had to handle it alone and now they ask me to share LOL...
    Tomi, the phone is not that popular as you may think. Since i announced it only 4 people asked to unlock their Pres. So i'd better do something more interesting.
    Sure the 5$it will be released today or tomorrow, but i am more concerned about another one.
    RE people here - i respect all of them, just the lack of englsh knowledge does not let me answer in the way i want
    And one more thing:
    I came here to find help a few months ago, but in the way people behave i now behave too. I was looking for some things, asking and got no answers, so i had to handle it alone and now they ask me to share LOL...
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with your English. Right now, you're moonwalking into an underdog position. Did "we" treat you so badly, you resorted to arrogance? I think you did that all by yourself.

Of course, no one here will ask you to unlock their phones. They're scared to ask!
  20.    #80  
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with your English. Right now, you're moonwalking into an underdog position. Did "we" treat you so badly, you resorted to arrogance? I think you did that all by yourself.

Of course, no one here will ask you to unlock their phones. They're scared to ask!
    Toni, there is only one person that should be scared and i pointed to him in my first post. I was told he shows up himself here from time to time so that's the real point of the post. All the later talks are just bla bla, because it's really boring here and i enjoy talking to you guys.
    Sorry i can't be sharing with my solution, it's my job, but i am always open to talk about tech things.
    I needed help, to make some nice software like it was with the iphone, i was asking dumb questions because i am a dummy in linux and html, so i got kicked by everyone i ask because they are arrogant much more than me
    Like you for example - i did not say a single bad word towards you, i like chatting, i enjoy our bla bla. So what is the scary move i do here?
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast