Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Cool thanks. As some French users reported problems, and some were succesfull...
    What about the Pixi? Nextgen hasn't tested it yet. Have you?
    No, i am awaiting a Pre Plus and a Pixi Plus from the UK.

The problems reported by the French are the common problems with unlocking the Pre without reading the manual. Nothing special IMHO. The Pixi has a different modem, so i am not sure about that one.
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
    No, Richard.
    Be going to read my comments, and JIC Technology works above. Needs not to assert false things.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesOne View Post
    No, Richard.
    Be going to read my comments, and JIC Technology works above. Needs not to assert false things.
    What exactly do you mean? You sentence doe not make ANY sense.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rosenberger View Post
    What exactly do you mean? You sentence doe not make ANY sense.....
    He's referring to:
    The problems reported by the French are the common problems with unlocking the Pre without reading the manual.

Yes, Richard. You unlocked 15, but he's right.
    Oui, Richard. Vous avez libéré 15, mais il a raison.
    I unlocked a UK O2 Pre
    No, i am awaiting a Pre Plus and a Pixi Plus from the UK.
    Just got word from Max that the unlock could possibly work on a Pixi, provided the firmware is the same as the Pre's. I'm not sure if he means you should install the Pre's firmware for the unlock to work though or that the Pixi's firmware should be similar to that of the Pre's (so I asked him )
    Hi everyone.
    I have the same problem as Jpeg92, I have empty fields instead of codes. I tested on several computers (XP 32bits without SP/SP1/SP2/SP3, 7 64bits -XP mode-, Vista 32bits) with 2 (yes, two) Palm Pre Plus from SFR. My brothers and a friend too. Same result.
    Apparently, certain GSM delivered at SFR do not work with nextgen whereas others it is instantaneous.

Is it possible to send returns to help Jic Technology to conceive a compatibility for this ?
    My brother + a friend + me = 3 persons
    XP 32bits + XP 32bits SP1 + XP 32bits SP2 + XP 32bits SP3 + 7 64bits (XP Mode) + Vista 32bits = 6 OS
    2 different Palm Pre Plus (SFR).
    Always the same problem.
    Jpeg92 has the same problem.

The procedure is complete but the codes are blank.

The problems reported by the French are the common problems with unlocking the Pre without reading the manual.
    Simply.

XP 32bits + XP 32bits SP1 + XP 32bits SP2 + XP 32bits SP3 + 7 64bits (XP Mode) + Vista 32bits = 6 OS
    Always the same problem.

Simply.

Yes, Palm made two versions of the SFR Pre Plus.
    One for people who can follow instructions, and another for people who can't.

I will unlock a Pre Plus in the next few days, and if I come across anything that could help you, I will let you know Georges.
    I successfully unlocked my SFR Pre Plus, on the first attempt

But, maybe there are some unlockable phone because Jpeg92, that had a problem to unlock his Pre, sold it, then, buy another one, and has been able to unlock it
    It's my second Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by xenon341 View Post
    I successfully unlocked my SFR Pre Plus, on the first attempt

But, maybe there are some unlockable phone because Jpeg92, that had a problem to unlock his Pre, sold it, then, buy another one, and has been able to unlock it
    The only logical explanation I can think of is a dirty webos installation.
    Always the same problem.

Simply.

Ok, I'll take that back. I was not aware of BLANK results in the Nextgenserver program anyway... Hope this is solved soon!!
    Ok, I'll take that back. I was not aware of BLANK results in the Nextgenserver program anyway... Hope this is solved soon!!
    I think blank results is a data collection error?
    If i buy the fone can i give you the fone and you unlock it for me? because im not good at computer so i dont think i can unlock it by myself. And 1 more question IS NEXTGENSERVERS SAFE???
    Stop the cafeine, take a Mentos
    Stop the cafeine, take a Mentos
    Same here, Georges, so you're not crazy

Question; how did you get past the first use screen?
    For all the UK O2 successfully unlocked Palm Pre user, can anyone confirm that the unlocked Pre can still use the original O2 sim as well as all the other networks sim?

I read somewhere on the forum that after the unlock, the Pre works with all other networks sim but NOT with an O2 sim. Because I still have another 6 months with O2 so just what to make sure the Pre will still work on O2.

Many thanks.
    UPDATE:
    The blank codes issue (Corporate code 0>0>037) is an issue which makes it currently impossible for some devices to be unlocked. JicTechnology will be working on it next week, and expects this to be a quick fix.

Everybody please note the developer is JicTechnology; Nextgenserver is the retail site that sells you the code and offers support.
    Hi ***** (thanks for allowing me to say that )
    If I remember correctly Max's view on that problem was that it was caused by certain users having modified firmware on their Pres (e.g. Sprint firmware on a UK Pre). "Obviously" certain users didn't agree at all, and blamed the software (quite a few posts of users who "blame" the software, and then all of a sudden get all silent on us). I think it's best if you contact Nextgenserver Support on that issue, to see if there's any info on that.

Side note: If you have had Sprint firmware installed on your UK Pre before, don't just assume a WR recent doctor will erase all traces. The best chances of getting a complete fresh system is running a webos doctor in recovery mode (volume up button reboot).

As usual with these "subtle delicacies" and "delicate subtleties", anyone who feels the need to elaborate or correct, feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotboxxer View Post
    For all the UK O2 successfully unlocked Palm Pre user, can anyone confirm that the unlocked Pre can still use the original O2 sim as well as all the other networks sim?

I read somewhere on the forum that after the unlock, the Pre works with all other networks sim but NOT with an O2 sim. Because I still have another 6 months with O2 so just what to make sure the Pre will still work on O2.

Many thanks.
    Thank to tomi666 and JIC Technology.
    And to Richard whom i irritated ^^

I wait for the fix with impatience!