Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
    I need help ASAP.

i have just used Nextgen Server Home of Remote Phone Unlock, Treo, Blackberry Unlock Code Server, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, USB Modem, Unlock your cell phone to any network in real time online. to unlock my palm pre today. i have got the unlock code. when i insert a sim card different to my o2 sim card, the phone boots up as normal BUT instead of the 'unlock code required' menu popping up on the phone it goes straight to the 'phone preferences' card. where/how do i enter the unlock code i have got??
    please help, im moving to dubai on thursday and i need my palm to work

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crsmith3 View Post
    I need help ASAP.

i have just used Nextgen Server Home of Remote Phone Unlock, Treo, Blackberry Unlock Code Server, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, USB Modem, Unlock your cell phone to any network in real time online. to unlock my palm pre today. i have got the unlock code. when i insert a sim card different to my o2 sim card, the phone boots up as normal BUT instead of the 'unlock code required' menu popping up on the phone it goes straight to the 'phone preferences' card. where/how do i enter the unlock code i have got??
    please help, im moving to dubai on thursday and i need my palm to work

thanks

I have not used the nextgen unlock, but I read the directions... Once you run their software, you phone is unlocked.. as if you bought an unlocked phone from Palm.. your phone is most likely unlocked.. try using it..
    Quote Originally Posted by predator290 View Post
    ok, now i just keep getting "message 0" what does that mean? any way to fix it?
    Either you've a trailing space there, or you're not getting the case right for all characters.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Rather simple and no issues or whatsoever with O2 UK Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    Rather simple and no issues or whatsoever with O2 UK Palm Pre.
    Yes, but you're smart
    My unlock keeps failing with the following error :

Make sure you have Diag driver installed
    Starting server
    Now you should install
    Diag drivers if it's not installed
    Palm device connected
    Device detected :
    IMEI: 9999999999999
    Processing IMEI: 99999999999999
    Process failed.16910080
    Please submit debug.bin info to your reseller
    Data collection error

Has anyone encountered this error number? I followed the instructions to the letter on my xp laptop get the drivers installed and can see them in device manager when the phone is connected. I tried rebooting everything and re-installing the drivers but it still won't unlock.

I have raised a support ticket but am awaiting a response. I just wondered if you had any tips for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenkian View Post
    My unlock keeps failing with the following error :

Make sure you have Diag driver installed
    Starting server
    Now you should install
    Diag drivers if it's not installed
    Palm device connected
    Device detected :
    IMEI: 9999999999999
    Processing IMEI: 99999999999999
    Process failed.16910080
    Please submit debug.bin info to your reseller
    Data collection error

Has anyone encountered this error number? I followed the instructions to the letter on my xp laptop get the drivers installed and can see them in device manager when the phone is connected. I tried rebooting everything and re-installing the drivers but it still won't unlock.

I have raised a support ticket but am awaiting a response. I just wondered if you had any tips for me.
    It's now fixed, the phone I purchased had an ancient version of webOS on it. Updated to 1.4.1 and it unlocked without issues!
    Hi everyone.
    I have the same problem as Jpeg92, I have empty fields instead of codes. I tested on several computers (XP 32bits without SP/SP1/SP2/SP3, 7 64bits -XP mode-, Vista 32bits) with 2 (yes, two) Palm Pre Plus from SFR. My brothers and a friend too. Same result.
    Apparently, certain GSM delivered at SFR do not work with nextgen whereas others it is instantaneous.

Is it possible to send returns to help Jic Technology to conceive a compatibility for this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesOne View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I have the same problem as Jpeg92, I have empty fields instead of codes. I tested on several computers (XP 32bits without SP/SP1/SP2/SP3, 7 64bits -XP mode-, Vista 32bits) with 2 (yes, two) Palm Pre Plus from SFR. My brothers and a friend too. Same result.
    Apparently, certain GSM delivered at SFR do not work with nextgen whereas others it is instantaneous.

Is it possible to send returns to help Jic Technology to conceive a compatibility for this ?
    It's best if you raise a support ticket on the nextgenserver website. They usually react very quickly (during office hours of course). Perhaps you could contact succesfull SFR unlockers to see what the difference in procedure or sim is? If you could find a structure there, it would really help other French users.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I've decided it's worth dropping some more chump change into Mr. Slim's fat roaming pocketbook in exchange for a no grief activation with palm profile setup included!
    Hi TTB,

If I understood correctly you made the pre's activation with a telcel SIM but under roaming (which as far as I now telcel uses AT&T network for roaming in the US)... If so, which App Catalog did you end up getting???

Thanks...
    THis may have been answered in this thread but I can't seem to find it.

How do we know that this unlock method won't be undone by some later webOS update, as was the case with the likes of the RebelSIM Card?

How does this one work with the OS updates?

Thanks
    A
    | Nullius in Verba|Treo 650 -> Treo 750V -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> Pre Plus |
    Quote Originally Posted by ascalon View Post
    THis may have been answered in this thread but I can't seem to find it.

How do we know that this unlock method won't be undone by some later webOS update, as was the case with the likes of the RebelSIM Card?

How does this one work with the OS updates?

Thanks
    A
    Meassage 563 in this thread says the following

I have 6 times doctorted a Pre to 1.4.1 after unlocking. No problem at all.
    My procedure is as follows: Doctor to 1.3.5.2, login bogus profile, Unlock, Doctor to 1.4.1.
    Since the unlock is done in the modem, and an exact copy of the unlock from the provide, this unlock can be considered un-reversible and permanent.

No SW update, or Doctor can change anything about it.

Richard
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
    @johncc, @richard rosenberger - thanks guys, that's what I was looking for.

Currently have the RSC, but need to do the modem downgrade each time.

A
    | Nullius in Verba|Treo 650 -> Treo 750V -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> Pre Plus |
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    i have a palm pre on Sprint here in the U.S which I can't take abroad.
    I travel to London alot and hate having to switch fones.
    I've just purchased a palm pre plus on AT&T
    Will this nextgen thing work to unlock my palm pre plus to be used on T-Mobile UK?

I'm not very technical, so haven't got time for spending hours trying to get it to work...
    Found this page on Palm:

Developing on an Unactivated Device - Palm Developer Center

Palm apparently has an official tool to put phones through the First Use app and enables developer mode. So instead of fiddling with Meta-Doctor maybe can use that, unlock, then Doctor again to activate using new SIM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Found this page on Palm:

Developing on an Unactivated Device - Palm Developer Center

Palm apparently has an official tool to put phones through the First Use app and enables developer mode. So instead of fiddling with Meta-Doctor maybe can use that, unlock, then Doctor again to activate using new SIM.
    However, this does not unlock her phone for use on T-Mobile UK or am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Did the unlock three weeks ago so I could use a South African Vodacom sim, just got back to UK and it work perfectly the whole time there.

I'm not the most technically savvy person but it was quite easy.

Thanks to all who worked on this
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    However, this does not unlock her phone for use on T-Mobile UK or am I missing something?
    No, I'm just posting as general info for those who are trying to get an unactivated phone up and running.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Some very good info here