Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 960
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Wild guess... QPST?
    Search for Ultima Box...
  2. Vaipa's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #42  
    I believe you guys are posting in a troll thread
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Search for Ultima Box...
    the project was abandoned. and has nothing to do with Pre
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    the project was abandoned. and has nothing to do with Pre
    I don't think I was talking to you, now was I?
    It wasn't abandoned, it was also allegedly stolen from you.
  5. #45  
    I am not sure if Max is the first one unlocked palm pre.
    because I have surfed by a chinese website. The users there are using unlocked sprint, bell, os2 palm pre.
    if you guys here interest, check this out xxx.51pda.com
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtony View Post
    I am not sure if Max is the first one unlocked palm pre.
    because I have surfed by a chinese website. The users there are using unlocked sprint, bell, os2 palm pre.
    if you guys here interest, check this out xxx.51pda.com
    if you google maxrfon's name, you'll see a "chinese connection".

    I wouldn't be surprised if maxrfon is leveraging old software with the aide of beezlewaxin's drivers... Another smiley here?
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtony View Post
    I am not sure if Max is the first one unlocked palm pre.
    because I have surfed by a chinese website. The users there are using unlocked sprint, bell, os2 palm pre.
    if you guys here interest, check this out xxx.51pda.com
    First the website is "Under contruction", second - chinese have always been stealing, hense they have the phones that were never locked.
    Anyway it means nothing since i know that before me there was no solution, so i don't care what will be after. My target was to unlock it and nothing else like to be the first. I like that i am the first, but i know there will be second and third and fourth and so on..
    So let it be. I aimed another target now and i will achieve it.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    if you google maxrfon's name, you'll see a "chinese connection".

    I wouldn't be surprised if maxrfon is leveraging old software with the aide of beezlewaxin's drivers... Another smiley here?
    You can ask me instead of google i am still alive and i can tell much more than google can but the question is - will I? Another smiley here
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    I don't think I was talking to you, now was I?
    It wasn't abandoned, it was also allegedly stolen from you.
    Tomi, what do you mean by "allegedly" ? Then why they could not start the production and sales? Instead they made a rockr thing and faced a total business crash. Zulea had taken the control over my project and now he has the most powerfull unlocking thinga on the market, with a price of a quill.
    Ultima box is not yet dead project, i have some nice plans.
    When it will calc the code for the iPhone it will get resurected. The protection of the scripts was that strong that even having the sources of the box firmware you couldn't crack the script! I do believe my projects were the best in GSM unlocking world and they still are.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  10. #50  
    Not to change the subject or anything .... but over on gsmhosting.com, another emulator add on company "Universal SIM" (same type of device as the RSC) is claiming 100% unlocking success for the Palm Pre. They even share information with those that need it (of course it's only worthwhile to those who purchase their emulator) but after I ran across the information, i began to think .... or is it really no good to anyone else ???

    Since universal SIM firmware requires updating for new devices accomplished by research of the device, then adding code to support it to their firmware that's updated via software, it stands to reason that someone armed with the information they dole out for free in their board postings (pasted below) who also has the smarts to take a gander at the coding added to their latest firmware updates might have enough information to begin working on an unlock solution of their own?

    I know that there's a good possibility that this is so far fetched that I'll be quickly cast off as just another "crack-head techie Palm Pre user", "air-head" or something resembling a "tootsie roll" ...... but then again maybe its not. .... At least I'm willing to share my research with the user community on the off chance it might hold some water, even a drop or two could be enough to start something ....

    Reference
    http://gsmhosting.com (Universal SIM thread)

    palm pre(p100) 100% unlocking with universal sim

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    problem solved,

    palm pre(p100) 100% unlocking with universal sim.

    heres the settings. nokia defaultII setting works 5n.

    Reading settings from Universal-SIM...
    ATR = CARD
    SPEED = 0xFF
    SKIP = OFF
    IMSI = ORIGINAL
    TRIGGER: 6F45
    UNLOCK = NORMAL MODE / TESTCARD
    IMSI: 001011121324354
    IMSI Fake:1S00000000000000
    Card log is empty!
    VERSION: 520


    TTB
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    Tomi, what do you mean by "allegedly" ?
    I say allegedly because I'm not informed enough, therefore it's not up to me to determine who's guilty and who's not. I hope you don't mind. You certainly have a name in the world of GSM unlocking, but I personally get an icky feeling when I read shout posts like this about GSM underground hardcore 5h!t. Google terms like GSM unlocking software, theft, and scandal and your name pops up twice... You just don't seem very reliable to me, but that's my opinion. You may be a genius with numbers, but you pick terrible partners.

    Had your approach been different on this forum, you would perhaps have found more reliable partners to do business with, and you would have had a very reliable steppingstone in the Pre community: this forum.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    You can ask me instead of google i am still alive and i can tell much more than google can but the question is - will I? Another smiley here
    There's not much too ask you know. Anyone who googles your name, will find the same shout posts. They paint a clear picture. Not so pretty though, if you ask me. Perhaps you should become a nice guy like most of us here at precentral

    By the way, great job on unlocking the Pre. I for one believe you. I'm just not fond of your attitude.
    Last edited by tomi666; 04/09/2010 at 01:08 AM.
  13. #53  
    breaking the rules are fun
  14. #54  
    Max:

    you can change the xxx to www

    Maybe you are the first guy to unlock a GSM Pre.
    But I think they should be the first to unlock a CDMA Pre that could even use in China CDMA network.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtony View Post
    Max:

    you can change the xxx to www

    Maybe you are the first guy to unlock a GSM Pre.
    But I think they should be the first to unlock a CDMA Pre that could even use in China CDMA network.
    I tried, but the result is the same. You can give me the link in PM if you don't mind.
    Thanks.

    PS: GSM Pre and CDMA Pre are two different platforms. CDMA is totaly hacked by now, there are no phone that people can't unlock.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtony View Post
    I am not sure if Max is the first one unlocked palm pre.
    because I have surfed by a chinese website. The users there are using unlocked sprint, bell, os2 palm pre.
    if you guys here interest, check this out xxx.51pda.com
    O2 units they get in China are German units, which are factory unlocked, for use on China Unicom.

    Sprint and Bell are CDMA reflashed to used on China Mobile.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    Yes, i will ask you what picture it pains to you?
    Short story (true):
    yadda yadda yadda shortened so it doesn't take up half the page

    Since that time i work alone, no partners
    And my attitude - black PRPRPR $is$ $also$ $PR$ I like to be looking like an arrogant and insolent person, although now it has no sence, since i do not take orders anymore. Now i do only POC solutions (Prove of concept). When i see no use of it - i sell it.
    Thanks for the soap opera story but that much was clear. You've been screaming it all over the internet.
    Still, what is your purpose here? Don't you agree it would have been a spectaculair entrance if you had started out with:
    "Hey guys, I unlocked the Pre. As soon as I find a distributor, it will be for sale to all of you. Hope you like what I made. Cheers!"

    Now everyone just thinks you're an obnoxious, arrogant, etcetera, etcetera...
    So I ask you once again, what is your purpose on this forum? You seem more at home at a website with "hack" and lots of xxx in the URL.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Thanks for the soap opera story but that much was clear. You've been screaming it all over the internet.
    Still, what is your purpose here? Don't you agree it would have been a spectaculair entrance if you had started out with:
    "Hey guys, I unlocked the Pre. As soon as I find a distributor, it will be for sale to all of you. Hope you like what I made. Cheers!"

    Now everyone just thinks you're an obnoxious, arrogant, etcetera, etcetera...
    So I ask you once again, what is your purpose on this forum? You seem more at home at a website with "hack" and lots of xxx in the URL.
    I practice my english here LOL
    and like to write long stories, it's my hobby
    Living in Germany is boring, so i am having fun here on forum, i talk to interesting people, i help to research other things, apart the GSM thinga.
    It's boring in Germany.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    I practice my english here LOL
    and like to write long stories, it's my hobby
    Living in Germany is boring, so i am having fun here on forum, i talk to interesting people, i help to research other things, apart the GSM thinga.
    It's boring in Germany.
    Well, good luck with finding a distributor.
    Otherwise this thread will become as boring as Germany.
  20. #60  
    I need five more posts.
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions