Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 960
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by shu_shu_lok View Post
    The CS of NextGen replied and said my account is activiated and ask me to double check the login details. I have various attempts thereafter but got the same results. I dont know what to do now...
    Are you running the software on a PC connected to internet?
    No firewall for port 8090 should be active.
    We could not even see your attempt to login.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  2. #362  
    Yes, my PC is connected to internet.

    I have disabled the firewall and now it shows "message 1"

    My username is Desmond Liu (email: desmondliu@gmail.com)
  3.    #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by shu_shu_lok View Post
    Yes, my PC is connected to internet.

    I have disabled the firewall and now it shows "message 1"

    My username is Desmond Liu (email: desmondliu@gmail.com)
    Good. Please wait, all customers will receive an update. We finishing it now.
    You can try to get the code, it should get through the servers anyway.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  4. #364  
    Thanks for the your great effort and prompt response!

    Do you mean I should wait for the updates or keep trying to get the code from the server?
  5.    #365  
    Quote Originally Posted by shu_shu_lok View Post
    Thanks for the your great effort and prompt response!

    Do you mean I should wait for the updates or keep trying to get the code from the server?
    Yes you can try to get the code. That message does not mean a lot. So you can try a few times.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  6. #366  
    I finally got everything to run, it flashed some codes and then the program failed...I tried to run it again and now I am getting a message saying I have insufficient credits?!?!?

    I guess this program doesn't recognise that I am using the same IMEI phone and/or give the the same codes it flashed before?

    Can someone help!
  7. #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    Software requires activated phone, it does not need to be doctored but just activated (email and password)
    Quick question: Why does the phone need to be activated?
    With metadoctored fw, you have WiFi, and access to the Enter Network Unlock Code screen.
  8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Quick question: Why does the phone need to be activated?
    With metadoctored fw, you have WiFi, and access to the Enter Network Unlock Code screen.
    Ok, so the answer is - they flash GSM Pre with CDMA FW and get a brick untill reflashed with a proper FW again.
    So if they know how to do the process - no problem, let them use metadoctored!
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  9.    #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by B-E-A-S-T View Post
    I finally got everything to run, it flashed some codes and then the program failed...I tried to run it again and now I am getting a message saying I have insufficient credits?!?!?

    I guess this program doesn't recognise that I am using the same IMEI phone and/or give the the same codes it flashed before?

    Can someone help!
    Unlock Code Server - Nextgen Code Server
    Go there, enter your username and password and you will see your code.

    You have credit to unlock 1 phone, regardless of the IMEI number.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  10. #370  
    OK, so basic tips are:
    - Internet connection required
    - Model-specific firmware required
    - If possible on a computer your Pre has never seen
    - Otherwise, remove any and all diag drivers already installed
    Last edited by tomi666; 04/16/2010 at 11:52 AM.
  11. #371  
    max, just wanna ask, why would unlocking the phone changes the usb mode of the phone
  12.    #372  
    Quote Originally Posted by wongwc3 View Post
    max, just wanna ask, why would unlocking the phone changes the usb mode of the phone
    To read actual IMEI.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  13. zebas2001's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    After you press Unlock it should ask you. This is in case if your novacom is properly installed.
    Press "Do i need to install novacom?" and you will see the answer.
    I already have novacom installed. The problem is that when I press unlock it tells me that it couldn't retrieve the info on the phone. Now I think the problem is because on my case it didn't ask to install the diag drivers...How can I do it manually?
  14.    #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by zebas2001 View Post
    I already have novacom installed. The problem is that when I press unlock it tells me that it couldn't retrieve the info on the phone. Now I think the problem is because on my case it didn't ask to install the diag drivers...How can I do it manually?
    In Computer device manager delete the driver you have installed before (any diag drivers from qpst or other software) and install the drivers from the archive.
    All the software will work with these new drivers aswell.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  15. zebas2001's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #375  
    When I try to install the drivers on C:\program files\multi unlock client\palm pre\drivers it says that the location doesn't have information about my hardware...
  16.    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by zebas2001 View Post
    When I try to install the drivers on C:\program files\multi unlock client\palm pre\drivers it says that the location doesn't have information about my hardware...
    Then it means your phone is not in Diag mode. Check novacom "Do i need novacom?" and see if software can communicate with novacom.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  17. #377  
    I can confirm i have an unlocked telcel palm pre as a result of this solution. Thank you!!

    All sim card types work and i have north american 3g!!!!!!!
  18. zebas2001's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #378  
    just to make it clearer...i need to update the drivers of the generic volume or the palm novacom one?
  19.    #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by zebas2001 View Post
    just to make it clearer...i need to update the drivers of the generic volume or the palm novacom one?
    From manual:

    Press Unlock and when a message pops up telling you to install driver please point to the driver location..... etc.
    So basicaly you just need to follow the manual.
    Finally they fixed Firefox to open new tabs next to the active tab LOL!
  20. zebas2001's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #380  
    I have followed the manual...Diag mode is developer mode right? So its on developer mode...restarted phone and everything...novacom is installed...but no message popped to install driver

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions