Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    with a next webos update paid apps will arrive also to us probably...when they understand how this works...ahhaah!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I wish Handspring had survived, they knew how to take care of their customers.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Let's hope whoever buys Palm will keep WebOS going strong and open up that frakking App Catalog for the world.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Let's hope whoever buys Palm will keep WebOS going strong and open up that frakking App Catalog for the world.
    Seems like a no-can-do, from their facebook page:
    Hi Stig. Establishing and supporting ecommerce (a store) in Denmark would require a local presence - so you have someone to contact in case a transaction failed, for example. We currently do not have a carrier partner offering the Palm Pre in Denmark.

Since there isn't a carrier in your country offering Palm webOS phones, there is no Palm App ... See moreCatalog there.

If you'd like access to the Palm App Catalog, we recommend contacting your service provider and asking them to offer Palm webOS phones to their customers.
    From here
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Reviving this thread, I got a new replacement Pre from HongKong and it is an unlocked QWERTY kb model. It must have been pre-activated as I can see 2700+ free and paid apps in the App Catalog (at last!)
    My question is would it be possible if I get someone (say a family member) who is in UK/Canada to get me a Prepaid credit card for use with the App Catalog to purchase apps?

Thanks
    No, Eu catalog only I'm afraid. Looks like I need some prepaid or virtual cc from an official Eu country.
    It would be much easier if Palm chose to accept Paypal payments
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    It would be much easier if Palm chose to accept Paypal payments
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234