Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    If you don't cheat you're not trying hard enough.
    Lol what. If you have to cheat you're not trying hard enough.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Speaking of Verizon fire sales and purging inventory, I just received an e-mail from them last night congratulating me on my Pre Plus purchase Friday and suggesting some accessories. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I've included a screen shot.

I know that the Pre's battery life sucks, but do I *really* need to buy a bundle of *25* car chargers to use my new phone?!?!?!?!?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmwebos View Post
    That's an older commercial without the updated pricing, is there one with the new prices on youtube?
    Didnt realize it had the older prices. Same thing just at the end the prices were different.
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Speaking of Verizon fire sales and purging inventory, I just received an e-mail from them last night congratulating me on my Pre Plus purchase Friday and suggesting some accessories. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I've included a screen shot.

I know that the Pre's battery life sucks, but do I *really* need to buy a bundle of *25* car chargers to use my new phone?!?!?!?!?
    Hey you never know... Jay Leno might be a Pre user, one for each of his cars.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    speaking of verizon fire sales and purging inventory, i just received an e-mail from them last night congratulating me on my pre plus purchase friday and suggesting some accessories. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, i've included a screen shot.

I know that the pre's battery life sucks, but do i *really* need to buy a bundle of *25* car chargers to use my new phone?!?!?!?!?
    lmfao
    Wow, that's messed up! And to boot, I'm thinking not much of a discount at $18.67 a pop. Corporate customer, or just lots of friends with Pre's? LOL
    Palm Zire -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rtw819 View Post
    Wow, that's messed up! And to boot, I'm thinking not much of a discount at $18.67 a pop. Corporate customer, or just lots of friends with Pre's? LOL
    My account with Verizon is for personal use. I *am* an amateur race car driver and collector, but don't need anywhere near 25 charging cords for my entire fleet of 5 cars...especially when they are offering their own branded chargers that might not be compatible with the touchstones mounted in two of my vehicles.....
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Here it is:

Sorry about the audio, if the volume is too low, I can record it again. I'm surprised how well the video turned out though. If anyone has tips on recording off a tv, let me know.

ps free bk spot too
    Thanks for posting it.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Verizon bigwig: "Oh man, these phones are so cool. I actually like these better than the Droid we all carry around..."

Verizon Kenneth: "WELL SIR, wouldn't it be just peachy-keen if more of our customers could have these neat phones?"

Verizon bigwig: "Kenneth, you're a genius... mark these suckers down to the cost of a flip phone and make mobile hotspot free!"

Verizon Kenneth: "But sir, won't we lose tons of money this way?"

Verizon bigwig: "I don't really give a doohickey, just do it!!!"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123