1.    #1  
    Hello
    my pre updated today to 1.4.1 and now my patches and apps dont work anymore like i want them to work
    i had a messenger patch so that i could use icq...Now is it possible to make it work with the new webOs or is there a way to get back to 1.4.0???

Please help me fast
    Thanks for your help
    Jannis
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    update your patches in preware... Or do a forum search and see the 50 other posts on this topic
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but i have preware and there is no im update only one which costs 10dollars can anyone tell me how i can reset to 1.40 pls. Im getting really desperate now

Thanks for your help
    Search for Palm WebOS Doctor on google and see if the version is still at 1.4, if it is download it, if it's updated you can do a search here to find a 1.4 version.
    you needed to read the instructions for the messaging patch better. Go read the instructions, which are simple: remove the patch before updating, then re-install the patch after update, and you would have been fine.

Now, just try removing, rebooting, then re-installing the messaging patch, and hopefully it will work again.
  6.    #6  
    You would help me a lot by sending a link....
    i think im too stupid for the forum search because i cant take any use out of it
    so please please please post a link of webOs doctor 1.4.0 or give me an usable clue

Thanks for your help
    Jannis
  7.    #7  
    Sorry if i have to say so but i tried this already...and i used webOs doctor to reset my phone because i had another problem
    i was at the palm support site and there was only the 1.4.1 webOs doctor
    Don't mean to be a downer, but if you can't find the WebOS doctor without help, then I worry about you being able to use the Doctor also. It can be challenging when things don't work right the first time. Good luck though.
    that's what the forum is for. If you need help I'm sure someone will help.
  11.    #11  
    Sorry but the links dont work.....i tried them already and i dont find another working link....the forum dont work and im very desperate now
    but to show you that it a bit works....i tired many things and i see more possibilities than google and aim. But if i want to log myself in it doesnt wokrs

Pls help me
    Jannis